Community Member

Default drow tempest lvl 11 looking for players/friends

ias stated i am a drow tempest ranger, self healing...i use all the pots...not an sp drain...needing friends to do quests that require multiple players...necropolis...xorian cypher...and early raids..
    .already flagged VON 1 and 2 solo...i only use the bow when needed or against archers.....and multishot on those nasty beholders...they make great pin cushions...lol...
    also have 2 vorpals that work great....2 sunblades for undead...want to start collecting better raid gear so i need some friends or a guild that is willing to work with me and give me a chance...non zerging if possible...i like collecting things and coin i may need later... name is aertymys
    Last edited by stormwolf1972; 02-15-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: lack of response

What are your usual play times? I generally play with two friends, but anybody is welcome in our party. We are usually on from about 8 pm until midnight (UTC+1). Feel free to send me (Daerl) a tell ingame.

Add me too - I play a level 11 Cleric normally - will do any quest in a group - not really into solo play!

Am on randomly to be honest so cannot pin a time down :-)

Community Member

i usually get on for an hour or so ...at least to check the auction house every night after 8 or so central time and am on and off all weekend from 7 am till almost 1 am sometimes

11th level Exploiter in Training - Bigjunk - I'm on most evenings.

Community Member

anyone else?..i have added everyone so far