Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by Tohopka View Post
    thanks that helps a bit more. so that free heart wood i got is what i use for number 5 then i take it?

Yes...you are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    Opening up the casual difficulty for raids would have been a much better solution. Since all the whiners are just complaining about not being able to play through the content they paid for. Just give them their casual difficulty. Since they are just a bunch of casuals.

Proud Member of the Bunch of Casuals Club!!!!!

Hey guys,

I stopped playing in 2010 . I have a few what was then maxed toons but not sure what going on with the game now.. Would anyone reccomend a return visit? I played acidly from 2004-2010. But nothing since... Do you think my old toons still exist? Cant find faq with that question..thx
    Next time you get a lecture, just remember the national average salary of any forum admin is comparable to that of your local McDonald's assistant manger........ stating facts must suck.....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dakthar-Quar View Post
    Ok, not played in ages, since launch. Didn't do the transfer so had to start from scratch, that's fine, nice to get back into a game slowly.

Anyway, missing my higher level char so decide to get a boost. This is where it all goes wrong.

Buy a Heroic Otto's, foolishly thinking account bound meant any character, nope, just the one I was in. Never mind, I thought I could respect as part of the boost, nope level 20 rogue.. Not ideal. Not what I wanted, (wanted to boost my monk).

Contact standing stones for support - auto reply. Nothing, tumble weed, nothing..

So bored of waiting I look at the resurrection options, see you can have up to three class changes with lesser stone +3, it says 'Allows you to Lesser Reincarnate with 3 class changes'. So spend more ££ get that, waste reincarnation token. Respec... 3 levels of monk only, now I understand what the description meant. This is not what it said, that has been miss-sold, so I want a refund, contact standingstones... no reply tumbleweed. Anyway, while waiting I thought I had missed something so I bought the True Hero reincarnation, obviously missed the small print... Now I have a level 1 Rogue.... £50 for level 1 rogue, awesome. WoW is starting to look like a cheap alternative.

This isn't customer support guys, sort it out and while at it, update the descriptions to say what it actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by nayozz View Post
    i am here not to defend ssg... but to suggest you, before you even spend money, or spend ddo points... to join a large guild, and ask veteran players what you want to do, and what you hope to accomplish...
    it would have saved you close to 100$. (and yes probably they should have written better descriptions... lacking description talking to veterans is your best bet)

yup, this. Also, if you are having a tough time with finding in-game advice, check ddowiki (I admit the reincarnation stuff is fiddly, especially at the start).
    Also, you could try and pm a Dev rather than hope in customer service (from what I've read-nvr needed either personally).
    Hope it gets better for you!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cat_alina View Post
    I joined in 2006 back when lvl went to 12 I come back and now I'm lost. Help.

I don't know anyone anymore, please mentor me at the moment I just want to get back into the swing of things hsve fun and get some $$
    Not sure if you've received a reply but it would help potential conadidates to have an indication of your server and time zone at least

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sealt View Post
    in 2010 create my character and I went up to level 21, stop playing it in 2012, and now I do not remember my username and in the old mails do not mention my user, can I recover that account with my mail or lost it forever?
    Not sure; maybe pm a Dev or ask customer service if they can get it via the email it was registered under? GL!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bartcom2000 View Post
    Hey guys,

I stopped playing in 2010 . I have a few what was then maxed toons but not sure what going on with the game now.. Would anyone reccomend a return visit? I played acidly from 2004-2010. But nothing since... Do you think my old toons still exist? Cant find faq with that question..thx
    For coming back it depends on why you quit?!
    Toons should be there; a buddy of mine asked for his account to actively be deleted but he still has his a year on so you shoudl be fine!
    have fun!

Community Member

Default Guilds ghallanda/canith

Hello

I am considering coming back to DDO.
    Before I reactivate my vip I was wondering if there are any active guilds that will be willing to take me in?

Community Member

Default First Lifer seeking assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    reserved 2
    I am on the Argoness server. I am a Lvl 14 Sorcerer and spend my time being killed. lol, I am seeking a player or players who want to assist someone new to DDO and new to online games. Not players who are only wanting to run in HIGH for levels. I want to learn please.

In game name: WigglesAkros

Community Member

Default reurning after 9 years

Returning to DDO after 9 years myself. I just picked up Shadowfell and MotU expansions plus got a nice deal on 40% off of 11,000 points so I have grabbed many of the packs recommended here - https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5088843 as well.

I have a 7 rogue and 2 monk on Thelanis and I was wondering if there was anyone able to help me re-orient myself here. Also a nice helpful guild would be most welcome!

Community Member

Hello! Hubby has been playing again so I decided to reinstall. It's been probably 10+ years since I've played... I don't see any of my old characters listed. I couldn't remember what server we played on (he'd forgotten his account info so started over and couldn't help there). Was a wipe done of inactives at some point? I even tried clicking transfer and no characters were listed in there for the service so... really hoping I don't have to start from scratch?

Default Returning after a very long haitus!

I am very excited to be returning to the world of DDO and eagerly await the changes that have taken place in the 5 years that I've been gone. I believe my monk was on her 3rd or 4th life and was going through the druid phase. If I didn't finish that one up I will be wrapping that one up and then moving on to life #4! I hope.

Community Member

Back again! Finally got another computer that runs a little better.

Haven't run any quests yet, currently re-learning controls and reviewing my roster.

I like that Cannith Crafting's been simplified. Any use for the old crafting shards? Converting the old essences was easy enough, but with the shards it seems like they can't be broken down in the deconstructor any more...?

Say, does the Festival of the Traveller event still occur? Or the event with the D&D trading cards?

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Hello, I came back after several years of absence in late 2018 / early 2019.

So many things have changed since I left in 2013 ... I need to read a lot ...
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tapper this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this tale."
    English is not my first language - misinterpretations galore !

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout49er View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am a returning player from 2010. A am a bit confused about all the expansions and their different editions. I am planning to become VIP Status to access most of the content. So which expansions do I absolutely 'need' and which editions to access the rest of the content and endgame?

Also which is the best server to be on right now? Preferably the most active one.

Thank you for your help.
    I'm not an expert so i hope someone more knowledgeable will reply to you.

The paid for expansions are all good in my opinion - but there is so much content you don't need to buy them immediately - look out for when they are on at a significant discount then snap them up.

Although Menace of the Underdark does have significant play consequences with the introduction of epic densities (for toons of level 20 and above), so that might be a priority.

Servers - don't know.
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them.

Default New/Old returning player

After three years of heist, I decided to come back. Played since Beta, let me jog the good old memories of fun and adventures, and check out what I have missed! Any players still left from the beta era?
    Shriners

Community Member

Must people seem to be returning to the game. I am very new, have just run throuth tutorial. I was wondering if anyone could reommmend a good server and be willing to help me get started, Feel free to respond here or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

Community Member

Default Need Build Assistance

So I am returning after a very long absence and quite honestly have forgotten most of what I knew. I would love it if someone could assist me with a step by step build for a monster melee DPS character. I would prefer it to be self healing without pots if possible because I find myself soloing a lot. I can start at a 32 point build. It has been so long that I don't know what has been powered up or nerfed...or what is running well anymore. The characters I still have are ok but don't survive well in most reaper quests. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome back to the game.
    Maybe the easiest way to help you out is in an actual conversation than a forum thread. I recommend joining the main ddo discord server. Lots of helpful people there: https://discord.gg/buKdTSn
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord Server: https://discord.gg/AK7RpVC | Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Default Hello!

Hi everyone. I am totally new here. I hope I can find some help here and meet new friends

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819