Thread: DDO Source.com

Default DDO Source.com

Application for DDO Fansite Status

Content Focus: Should be no less than 80%
    Updated monthly: Not an issue... I'm adding weekly at the least.
    Link to DDO.com: Top right of the content area.
    Admin 18+: Althought The State claims I'm in my 30s, my wife would dispute that.
    Already recieving visitors: Yes, although I haven't officially announced it before, but I'm averaging about 20 a day for now... I'm expecting better when I market it appropriately.
    Registration: All information and most, if not all the forums will be available to the public. Forums, which I'm not going to push heavily, will require registration for participation.
    Guild: I have a separate domain for the guild site.
    Illegal: Not really...
    Copyrighted: I intend to have walkthrough videos on the site eventually, so unless that violates anything, we're good. I believe it's covered under DMCA's fair use, educational clause anyway.
    Defamatory: I won't post anything personally, but cannot be responsible for the forums. I'll respond to alerts, but I won't be combing them daily.
    North America: USA Baby!

Name: DDO Source.com
    URL: ddosource.com
    Blurb: DDO Source.com has puzzle solvers, maps, strategy, newbie guides and more, all in a single source.
    Last edited by Tolero; 06-15-2010 at 03:06 PM.
    I'm Walt Snider, leader of Forsaken Tribe, webmaster of DDO Source.com and owner of the Kore New Media Podcast Group.