Community Member

Default Where's a good place to get a collapsed portable hole to drop?

I'm desperately needing my 5th inv tab, but can't get a collapsed portable hole to drop anywhere and can't afford AH prices, Is there any dungeons or quests where they drop more often? Or any quests where it's offered as a static quest reward? Made my 150 coin lord favor weeks ago but can't do nothing with it... very frustrating.

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drehd View Post
    I'm desperately needing my 5th inv tab, but can't get a collapsed portable hole to drop anywhere and can't afford AH prices, Is there any dungeons or quests where they drop more often? Or any quests where it's offered as a static quest reward? Made my 150 coin lord favor weeks ago but can't do nothing with it... very frustrating.
    It's a random drop in mid and high level dungeons. The only guarenteed place to get it is 75 Agent of Argo favor.

The AH is usually your best choice prior to that.

Community Member

the gold piles in tor dragon hoards have a chance of dropping holes too. have found 3 i can remember there in the old days...

My back pack

Community Member

Smile

heh, well I don't have your backpack, but if there's anything you need out of my backpack for it My forum and char names are the same, and I'm usually on from (central time) 7:00 p.m. to 2:00-3:00.. well whenever I fall asleep at the keyboard...

heh, well I don't have your backpack, but if there's anything you need out of my backpack for it My forum and char names are the same, and I'm usually on from (central time) 7:00 p.m. to 2:00-3:00.. well whenever I fall asleep at the keyboard...
    My back pack lives on a different server

send me a tell tonight all my characters are in my signature ill give u one then
    SARLONA ~ BREY BRAY BRAI BREI BRAYZ DAVEE CEMPER CEMP SEMPER SAVALOT SAVURSELV MOTION
    Proud Officer of Quantum Entropy

The easiest way i've seen was the argo favor and it wasn't a pain since gianthold's quests are so fun
    Sarlona : The Quebeckers - Soloing, Duoing or Small Group in french
    Thelanis : Sofa Kings - Yes, we are that cool

did u get one ? if not hit me up still and ill give u one
    SARLONA ~ BREY BRAY BRAI BREI BRAYZ DAVEE CEMPER CEMP SEMPER SAVALOT SAVURSELV MOTION
    Proud Officer of Quantum Entropy

Default and Im still trying to find one

if you no were and what quest and house also what im going to fight that would be great I need min of 2 I get a ton of stuff for the Rogus Guild and some times I have to leave a lot behind. I need all the plat I can generate for the guild there are a lot of Guild members that need the plat. so if you could list all places that have a chance of droping one please let me no.

P.S thanks in advanced for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien_the_First_One View Post
    It's a random drop in mid and high level dungeons. The only guarenteed place to get it is 75 Agent of Argo favor.

The AH is usually your best choice prior to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzschlag View Post
    the gold piles in tor dragon hoards have a chance of dropping holes too. have found 3 i can remember there in the old days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Milamber69 View Post
    My back pack
    The Rogues Guild - Sarlona
    How did that get in here? Hay give that back O that’s yours? Sorry
    Gordgray Gord of gray Hawk Rogues do it from behind

Community Member

check the auction house, they used to be really cheap. haven't check since f2p went live.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Why not sell cheap, useful loot you can easilly obtain, on the AH to buy portables? It would take less time than what you are talking about doing in almost every case.