Talking Sinvala ,the Dragon Killed Video

New F2P quest in Update 3, Enjoy it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it5G2ilCKNw

you may watch it in HD quality!

That's a fun quest. It seems like they put a lot of work into the new stuff.

Also, acid resist helps.

seems more like what a dragon should be

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

lol nice, id have to say i learned how NOT to do some things there by watching a bit of that though - but i do have a question since we havent run this yet (xp grinding with week bonus), does this guy randomly aggro or was it simply that you did too much dmg in the short bursts for silvia and chuan to take him off you?
    you were aggroing him most of the time out of the clip i watched but werent even attacking for about 80% of it, just trying to avoid some damage.

why did he aggro you more or less singled out?
    he didnt even seem to be hitting the rogue or the healers much, just going straight after you and you were most of the time at range.
    strange.........maybe he hates rangers.

any good loot?

dragons total cake if you don't blow the floating crystals right away ... lure him under the crystal an blow the crystal . Each crystal blown will take 25% of the dragons health ... you have enough crystals to drop him fast and not drain down alot of resources ....

Otherwise it's a 10 min fight as seen in the video .

Community Member

took us bout 3-4 mins to kill him, we did quest at level (lvl 14's its a lvl 13 quest) with 3 ppl.
    the crystals do not touch his health from what we saw, they do however stun him (and everyone else) in the vicinity when they break for about 10 seconds.

we used 2 crystals to kill him, the 10 sec stun was nice but more or less just fluff....

garrenth was a nub and wasted 50% of his mana on spam and stacking firewalls due to lag or something when we started it, and was down to using his +1 heal catacombs wand on my monk towards the end lol.....

its very doable at level with 2 ppl.

http://www.axiomfiles.com/Files/3401...nShot00022.jpg

fun quest....first time for us so we did some stupid **** but was fun, nice to see some decent F2P content even tho I HATE KOBOLDS OMFG!!!

short imagination span turbine, gj...

We tried it on hard mostly underlevel and completed the quest but got wiped by Sinvala. Tried again on normal and smoked her! I don't think we used the crystals, we just beat her down anytime we weren't on the ground. About midway through the fight I opened up a DD and we all shrined which made fighting her just a breeze. All in all good times and I've been waiting for a group to pop up for it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhaz1970
    Welcome to D&D (or D&D based in DDO's case) where players have spent the last 34 years rolling characters that they want to play, that fit what they think is fun, or their idea of a heroic fantasy character...
    Orien: Sevalia|Cugel|Fedor|Blastomatic