1. DDO is not WOW. I dont have a WOW account, I have a life.
2. PVP games suck for PVE. in all the PVP based games, 90% of the zones that didnt come with the current expansion are deserted. Sucks being a new player in that environment.
3. Class balance issue patches every 2 weeks are lame. People cry that their class is gimped because they cant win in PVP, - then when its changed everyone else crys that the class is overpowered. Sucks in PVE when I am raiding and one week I am an awesome raid healer and the next week I cant keep a blade of grass standing up straight due to nerfing a character I worked on for 2 years.
4. I dont want to farm gear for PVE and PVP and have 2 or more different complete suits of gear hanging around. The level of farming DDO has is already high enough for people that dont play video games 16 hours a day. I also dont want to create specific builds for PVP and specific builds for PVE.
5. PVP is just another schwantz waving contest. If it is put into the game in any other place than the taverns, you will have people at max level greening newbie toons. EQ tried to solve this where they put a 5 level spread into the game and it just made it so that the level 15 twinked as all get up PKers were PVPing in zones where the level 10s and 11s hang out, etc.
No Ty. No need to add PVP focus to this game.