Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server Full!

Default Server Full!

Well, everytime i go to log into my favourite game/server to play with my many alts this morning, i get past the login screen, onto the 'dreaming dark' loading screen, and there it sits, after alt tabbing into the background to verify my connexon is operational i see the 'game error' server is full message. I've been VIP for at least 4 months now, is this real?, or is it a problem, i initially picked Ghallanda as my home server after some research, and at the time it was the 'least' populated server, in an informed attempt to make sure this never happened to me. Perhaps this is a technical issue this morning (here in Australia), perhaps the server really is full, and this little vip will have to go watch a movie instead of getting his daily dose of ddo, any ideas peeps?

'May all your drops be named'

Coitfluff lvl 20 human ranger
    Coithealz lvl 13 halfling cleric
    Coitburner lvl 8 WF wizard
    Coitrippr lvl 5 dwarven rogue

Quote Originally Posted by pSINNa View Post
    Well, everytime i go to log into my favourite game/server to play with my many alts this morning, i get past the login screen, onto the 'dreaming dark' loading screen, and there it sits, after alt tabbing into the background to verify my connexon is operational i see the 'game error' server is full message. I've been VIP for at least 4 months now, is this real?, or is it a problem, i initially picked Ghallanda as my home server after some research, and at the time it was the 'least' populated server, in an informed attempt to make sure this never happened to me. Perhaps this is a technical issue this morning (here in Australia), perhaps the server really is full, and this little vip will have to go watch a movie instead of getting his daily dose of ddo, any ideas peeps?

'May all your drops be named'

Coitfluff lvl 20 human ranger
    Coithealz lvl 13 halfling cleric
    Coitburner lvl 8 WF wizard
    Coitrippr lvl 5 dwarven rogue

same problem here and im vip.....
    Dorm! the SWISSARMYFORGE they call me
    7wizy,4Rogue,3Pally on Lhazaar
    Stoneskin myself, scribed armour, EvasionPallybuffed Mythril skin,high umd,high lockpick and disable,firewall
    Dorm go pick this lock
    Dorm take care of this beholder
    Dorm we need a Fighter Crack(haste)
    I DONT DO RUSTIES, NO WAY NO HOW
    Warforge unite for the pop hood emote.......
    My father was a toyota.

it's not that the server is full, there is some bug with the login servers that causes this to happen. If the server truly was full, you'd be put into a queue. It's not just you, and it's not your location, it happens at any time to any one...
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    it's not that the server is full, there is some bug with the login servers that causes this to happen. If the server truly was full, you'd be put into a queue. It's not just you, and it's not your location, it happens at any time to any one...
    I am having the same problem...Message says server is full. Not being placed in my VIP Queue like Normal.

Community Member

Yeah, same here. I tried a different server and it went to the character selection screen normally. Which would be great, if I had characters on that server

Community Member

Default Likewise

I cannot get onto Ghallanda. As a paying subscriber, this is unacceptable. Not even getting placed in a queue. Just told...sorry f6&* off.
    Valiant Accord

I got the same thing. Make sure you completely shut the game down (all dndclient, turbine, etc.) -- quit completely out.

Restart the game. I got in. Calm the cursing.
    Ghallanda - Spock's elvish cousin, not to mention his other Pointy* (Eared and otherwise) alts

Quote Originally Posted by moonprophet View Post
    I cannot get onto Ghallanda. As a paying subscriber, this is unacceptable. Not even getting placed in a queue. Just told...sorry f6&* off.
    Being a paying subscriber lets you avoid bugs in the game? This must be a new perk I haven't heard about

Seriously people, look at the other 9000 threads about this subject. It is a bug that can occur whether the servers are full or not. Your status has nothing to do with it, nor it is considered WAI.
    Freeman - Human Bard - Thelanis Fulfilling my duty to the ladies of Stormreach
    Yuvben(Halfling Rogue), Acana(Drow Sorcerer), Walket(Human Cleric), Mahoukami (WF Wizard), Knicapper(Horc Fighter), Pyetr(Human Bard), Mazinger (WF Barb), and Belcar(Halfling Ranger).

You still having problems? I was having problems but got in 35 minutes ago. You might want to just keep retrying until it lets you in (or you want to throw your computer across the room).

Community Member

Hmm, well based on the earlier post mention of shutting everything down and trying again - I did a quick reboot. No dice.

First time I have run into this myself. Pretty annoying Hope it is a bug they fix, so I can wait in a queue instead of restarting over and over heh. Oh well, got me to finally log onto the darn forum anyway so at least it accomplished something for me.

Same thing happening to me Mr Coit...hoping to get on soon. There are bad guys to kill...

Arrow best advice

Quote Originally Posted by Aztek View Post
    I got the same thing. Make sure you completely shut the game down (all dndclient, turbine, etc.) -- quit completely out.

Restart the game. I got in. Calm the cursing.
    this works, you have to get completely out........

/chair

Some of you may not be "completely out." Just closing DDO is not good enough. Go to your task manager, and go over to the Processes Tab. End Process on anything Turbine/DDO related. This got me in game.

Took me 7 DND client restarts just now.

Someone at Turbine needs to go kick their login server.

About the 3rd login try, I successfully logged onto Argo... though that didn't help my 4th Ghallanda try get past the server full bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Community Member

Same thing here also...I tried Closing down the Client, verified all DDO/Turbine processes have been shut down, restarted client with same result. I hard booted the computer, (even went and deleted my recent cached pages / history), then restarted the DDO client wit hthe same errror "Connection Closed: Server is Full". No Queueing.

Just keep trying. I got in after 5 trys

Active Toons Ghallanda: Carman Touchme *Thecount* **Kermitt** Keepoff Isssa Issssa *Isssssa*
    Inactive Toons Thelanis: Chuldong
    Ghallanda: Issssssa Cthulha

Thanks for the reports, we're checking it out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Thanks for the reports, we're checking it out now.
    Should be all set now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Should be all set now.
    thanks T

Default all's well that ends well

After posting my initial report on the forum yesterday, i proceeded to 'reboot' by computer (gulp!). I must mention that this little hummer gets shut down about once a month (yes, i build computers, performance game machines, and do a little competetion overclocking so don't give me the old advice, kapeesh! :P ). The re-boot and restart of o/s and ddo enabled me to log on as per usual, and all was well, though i am pretty happy that the thread gave a some people an oppurtunity to blow of steam (you know who u r :P), and also very happy to see that turbine had a look at what was going on, and gave the old server a little tweak at the time.
    See you all in game, may all your drops be named,
    Coit out~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast