Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

My sympathy goes out to you and your family, Fararn.

Dimary won't be around this evening either, or at least not until very late. I got home to find that my furnace has gone out. It's supposed to be cold enough here that I'm worried about the pipes freezing over night, so I've got the service guys on their way now.

No problem. We had Shotski from Rest in Pieces join up with us tonight as we ran Waterworks on elite for Coin Lord favor. Most of us have the 2nd rank of Coin Lord favor now for the 5th pack slot. I will be on this weekend if anyone needs help running the favor.

We should also all be around ~25k from level 8 right now.
    Dedicated Teams: be part of a larger community.
    You never hear anyone say: "Yeah, but it's a dry cold."
    Adventurers never forget. Adventurers still hate Coyle!

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm looking forward to running with you all agian Thurs.

Fararn

If any more groups are forming send me a PM on the forums. I'd be interested in doing a static group thursday nights.

Game night! We're looking at finishing up Delera's with the Necromancer and then help a young Jorasco lass with the Redwillow incident. We may continue to assist House Jorasco in regards to a wight problem before heading over to Gwylands. It will depend on how much time we have tonght after Redwillow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We missed our casters tonight. Ruffhouse, Fararn, Menzies and Bellecosa hacked their way through wights, hobgoblins, giants, minotaurs and lots of elves tonight with the help of a hireling cleric - dwarf, of course. We did skip Necromancer again but not next week. Belle wants her shiny cartouche.
    Last edited by Xgemina; 03-11-2010 at 10:33 PM.

I'm going to try to be on at about 7:30 or 8 Sunday evening if anyone is around and wants to try and lvl.

Fararn

Well, I'll be on today at that time Far, but I'll be getting ready for my Sunday night Warforge group. Sorry!

Default Not going to make it tonight

I've been sick all week and just not really feeling up to a game yet. I'll see everybody next week.

Completely understand. I've been fighting the crude myself and finally feeling better today. We'll miss your sword, but never fear, we'll be here next week when you come back.

Last Thursday it was Menz, Far and Belle. We broke down to the temptation and ran Necromancer for Delera. If you can find a group for it before next Thursday, go ahead and run it. If not, we will repeat it on 3/25.

Looking to run the 1st part of LoTD (the crypts) on hard/elite next week to get everyone on the same page for the trinket. Then we may skip out to Sorrowdusk for Grey Moon/CO6.

Arth, Dim - I hope everything is ok. It's been a couple of weeks now without word from either of you. Please let us know what is up - either here or in a PM.

I'll definitely be there tonight but I haven't had a chance to catch up. Ruff is still sitting just shy of 8th level and I need to finish Delera's.

Bad news boyos. Belle isn't going to be able to make it tonight. I'm stuck at work and it doesn't look good for me to get out of here before 2230 CDT.

Please run Thrall of the Necromancer to get everyone on the same page as far as Delera's goes. After that, go where ever your boots take ya. Also, please let me know if Dim and Arth make it. If they don't we'll need to do some recruiting.

I'm sorry I won't be on tonight and will look forward to seeing everyone next week.

I didn't see your post 'til this morning, but nobody else showed up last night. I hung around 'til about 8:15 EST and then called it a night.

Ah well, we'll get on the same page next week.

Ach, sorry about that Ruffhouse. As you said, we'll regroup next Thursday.

It looks like Dimary and Arthlodone have found different paths. I have not heard from either of them in 3 weeks. I just hope they didn't end up in some kobold's cooking pot.

With that said, looks like we are recruiting again. Looking for 2 adventurers to fill our ranks and assist us in exploring Stormreach and it's environs. A healer and finger-waggler would be the best, but if you are interested, let us know here or via PM.

Sorry I missed ya Ruff, I logged on a little late due to some computer issues. I ran into Menz and he told me you had just logged off. I may be a little late next Thurs. my son has little league practice.

Fararn

Well shoot. Sorry I missed you guys.

Too bad about Dim and Arth, they're fun guys to play with. Hopefully we can get some new recruits soon.

Game night tonight! Tonight we hit the Bloody Crypt and upgrade our Silver Flame trinket. Afterward, we will go to House K and start the lower level quests there. Let me know if there are any specific quests you would like to do as well.

-----------------------------------------------

We are still recruiting for 2 slots in the group. We're primarily looking for a healer type and an arcane (who isn't afraid or annoyed to cast the occasional repair spell), but we can probably work around anything. Currently we are level 8 and can help anyone level if they are lower. If you are new to the game or a vet; VIP or F2P you're welcome to join.

If you are interested: post to this thread, PM me, catch me in game or send me an email at xgemina-at-yahoo.com.

Well, after rampaging through the Kundarak ward last week, we will take a look at a couple of the ones we missed in the Marketplace. Make sure to bring your acid resist tomorrow for the Quickfoot surely love their acid arrows and traps.

*Ruff scribbles a note to himself*

"No more ale-flavored acid resist pots. Menz keeps drinking them."

*counts loose change as he heads to apothocary*

We still on for the Sentinels quests tonight? I picked up the pack and I've been waiting to run it so I can do it the first time with you guys.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast