Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Az Inc. is now the biggest guild on Thelanis

Az Inc. is now the biggest guild on Thelanis

Congrats Az Inc. It isn't easy to build or maintain a group that big.

See stats here:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=211903
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

Who the **** is Az inc......and how did they gain so many members so fast? Honestly never heard of them.
    Xoriat born, Xoriat sworn
    Dwat Motto - Preperation is the mother of good fortune.
    Dharley, Domidar, Sotek, Domia, Drambow, Krispykream, Eulon, Stinkbait, Oleo, Dhapper

Quote Originally Posted by Gorstag View Post
    Who the **** is Az inc......and how did they gain so many members so fast? Honestly never heard of them.
    I've seen them around recently (seems to be a lot of newer players). I was VERY surprised by their size. There have been a number of newish guilds that pop up quickly and surprise me. Quest for Immortality seemed like it came out of nowhere as well.
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

Wasn't the leader of AZ Inc. that guy who had the pyramid scheme idea...where he sold "shares" for his guild?

Or am I remembering wrong?

Default Seriously?

I've seen one or two members of AZ Inc.

Where in the freak did they get that kind of membership?

All levels 1 - 5?

There are a number of guilds out there like that.

Maybe you should put in some kind of qualifier?

Like... count the amount of guilds with players level 10 and up?

Honestly, I don't know AZ Inc. and they might not be an "off the boat" guild so don't get me wrong, I mean this as a general comment... so generally speaking, a good number of the guilds I've seen on the list with a lot of members are barely seen in Meridia or on Shav.

And Socks, I have seen a number of the Quest for Immortality people at the higher levels. Like you, not sure how they got so big, but I was gone for 7 months, so maybe they were giving away free hams to anyone who joined.

Last edited by Ministry; 01-21-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    MINISTRY

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Delt View Post
    Wasn't the leader of AZ Inc. that guy who had the pyramid scheme idea...where he sold "shares" for his guild?

Or am I remembering wrong?
    No, that is him. Still spamming it last I saw a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    No, that is him. Still spamming it last I saw a week ago.
    Definitely the same guy. I've got guildies that started new characters this past week and were spammed within minutes of character creation.

Reputation for them is spurious-at-best right now.
    "The sword itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords."

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Once you prove yourself in Az Inc you are eligible for a trial in Smokey. That's why everyone wants to join.

Default Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    once You Prove Yourself In Az Inc You Are Eligible For A Trial In Smokey. That's Why Everyone Wants To Join.
    Omg... Roflmfao!!!

+1

MINISTRY

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfCheese View Post
    Az Inc. is now the biggest guild on Thelanis

Congrats Az Inc. It isn't easy to build or maintain a group that big.
    I honestly can't tell from your post if you are dishing out honest congratulations or using sarcasm to inform us of the newest source of ineptitude we might be seeing in future high level raids on Thelanis.

(If a guild achieves a large member base that quick then what does it tell you about the recruitment policy of said guild?)
    Thelanis:
    Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
    Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
    Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar
    Tempest's Spine where my minions bow to my greatness

Bigger isn't always better. For Az. Inc. Smokey's and the rest.

As forthe Quest guys...I have spoken to their guild leader and he si on a Mission to change DDO. Then he tried to recruit me after I said I was a guild leader.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by RobbinB View Post
    I honestly can't tell from your post if you are dishing out honest congratulations or using sarcasm to inform us of the newest source of ineptitude we might be seeing in future high level raids on Thelanis.

(If a guild achieves a large member base that quick then what does it tell you about the recruitment policy of said guild?)
    Honest congratulations (sarcasm was certainly a possibility if you've seen some of my other posts ). Regardless of recruitment tactics or player experience, I think it is a major accomplishment to pull that many people together and keep the group together (or at least keep a steady stream of new people coming in). I'd hate to try to do this myself. That being said, I think it is MORE difficult to maintain a guild of 300-600 experienced powergamers (and cudos to those that have been able to do it well). But getting 800-1000 people together without collapsing or fractionating right away is its own accomplishment in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ministry View Post

And Socks, I have seen a number of the Quest for Immortality people at the higher levels. Like you, not sure how they got so big, but I was gone for 7 months, so maybe they were giving away free hams to anyone who joined.

I love my guild and have a hard time imagining a circumstance where I would leave. But for enough hams . . . I'd have to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfCheese View Post
    I love my guild and have a hard time imagining a circumstance where I would leave. But for enough hams . . . I'd have to think about it.
    The dude sits in Korthos and spams all new toons in the town. When not there he sits outside the harbor and spams all bank users.

He lets in anything*

*I mean anything
    If you're not Intelligent enough to play a wiz, make a sorc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossamerblade
    Like it or not, some jerks justify their existence by spoiling others' good times.

Default Change DDO

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    Bigger isn't always better. For Az. Inc. Smokey's and the rest.

As forthe Quest guys...I have spoken to their guild leader and he si on a Mission to change DDO. Then he tried to recruit me after I said I was a guild leader.
    What, pray tell, did he mean by... "on a mission to change DDO"?

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!... don't change DDO...

MINISTRY

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    Once you prove yourself in Az Inc you are eligible for a trial in Smokey. That's why everyone wants to join.
    reppity-rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ministry View Post
    What, pray tell, did he mean by... "on a mission to change DDO"?

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!... don't change DDO...

something about removing the old gaurd and having one big guild. Or all alligence to one. ANdthat everyone is happy at his guild. Gotta give him credit for having a goal.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    something about removing the old gaurd and having one big guild. Or all alligence to one. ANdthat everyone is happy at his guild. Gotta give him credit for having a goal.
    Oh.... it's the Borg in disguise then?
    "The sword itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The dude sits in Korthos and spams all new toons in the town. When not there he sits outside the harbor and spams all bank users.

He lets in anything*

*I mean anything
    I told him that was a bad idea, too. I was trying to be helpful. Quantity vs. Quality and so on. He said I was very nice and I should join his guild. When I told him I run a guild, he answeredthat his was better and he will change DDO. It was like an hour conversation with him.

Quote Originally Posted by DagazUlf View Post
    Oh.... it's the Borg in disguise then?
    borgs aren't happy. They are not...anything. Andthey are not a playable race in Star Trek Online

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast