Default Arcane Archer feats

As Arcane Archer (Ranger 6), I have Manyshot and True Strike feats. How often can I use them, and are there any other limitations on using them, like interfering with other feats/spells/etc.?

Manyshot is a selectable ability, Like cleave or trip, so it must be placed in your hotbar.

For 20 seconds after use, you will fire 2 arrows, 3 arrows, or 4 arrows with every shot, depending on what your BAB currently is. Each arrow has its own separate roll, so half may hit, all may hit, or none may hit. Equally they may all crit at the same time sometimes.

It has a cooldown of 2 minutes, 120 seconds, and does not interfere with anything else.

Trueshot can be used with many shot, and I BELIEVE that each arrow receives a +20 to hit, meaning that it is beneficial to use Trueshot while under the effect of manyshot. It has a cooldown, Im not sure how long, but does not interfere with anything.
    Wisdom is a liquor store. Tastes so sweet, just wait till you wake up in the morning.

Community Member

While were on the topic

Has anyone noticed the feats you get when you use the arcane ranger pre build by ddo.

At level 12 and 15 you'll get the toughness feat.

You get the toughness feat twice, Does this feat stack?

Yes it stacks, but you can only take the enhancements once. So an extra Toughness is just 22 hp. Not the worst feat in the world, but there are usually more valuable feats. In fact, with the new stances, Improved Mental Toughness might actually be better than an additional Toughness for an Arcane Archer.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by honkuimushi View Post
    Yes it stacks, but you can only take the enhancements once. So an extra Toughness is just 22 hp. Not the worst feat in the world, but there are usually more valuable feats. In fact, with the new stances, Improved Mental Toughness might actually be better than an additional Toughness for an Arcane Archer.
    at lvl 18 the pre build arcane archer build by ddo will get the Improved Mental Toughness feat

Thank you for your reply on this topic honkuimushi, actually i was planning to multi class to a lvl 1 rogue just to have the feat Improved Evasion or Slippery Mind be available when i change feats.

Has anyone tried this? is this possible?

Oops guess not just checked the pre requesites of those feats

Improved Evasion
    Prerequisites: Class (level): Monk (level 9), Rogue (level 10)

But i think i'll be able to get the Slippery Mind feat , so out with the duplicate toughness feat and in with the new
    Last edited by rquito; 01-10-2010 at 01:47 AM.

those are rogue only feats, mean you have to have 10 13 or 16 lvls of rogue to take them
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o