Community Member

Post Static Groups spread about distant servers

It is nice to see the interest in so many static groups, unfortunately I fear that a portion of these start up teams set up on distant shards may someday wish they were part of a larger community.

I created Dedicated Teams as a way of keeping dedicated like minded players aware of each other and together in a larger community structure. There are some simple Guild Guidelines but ultimately your team your rules and you are responsible for your team members.

Regardless if you consider joining us or not please consider forming new static teams on Sarlona so the subset of players who enjoy that playstyle have the most flexibility in finding a permanent static group to join or move to should it become necessary.
    Last edited by thalion; 05-16-2011 at 09:49 PM.
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Here here

Det

Community Member

Default Look at all this static groups activity!

/Salute to all these players and teams playing in static groups.

Thought it might be a prudent time to bring this post back near the surface.
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Community Member

Lightbulb Static Teams spread across many servers

A friendly suggestion/reminder...

Quote Originally Posted by thalion View Post
    It is nice to see the interest in so many static groups, unfortunately I fear that a portion of these start up teams set up on distant shards may someday wish they were part of a larger community.

I created Dedicated Teams as a way of keeping dedicated like minded players aware of each other and together in a larger community structure. There are some simple Guild Guidelines but ultimately your team your rules and you are responsible for your team members.

Regardless if you consider joining us or not please consider forming new static teams on Sarlona so the subset of players who enjoy that playstyle have the most flexibility in finding a permanent static group to join or move to should it become necessary.

Community Member

Default Character xfer

It would be nice if DDO allowed a character xfer... Perhaps I could convince my Static group to switch servers..

Quote Originally Posted by Zimdar View Post
    It would be nice if DDO allowed a character xfer... Perhaps I could convince my Static group to switch servers..
    they do.....
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~