Default Donating Turbine Points/Gift Packs

Not sure if it's already been suggested, but I couldn't find it anywhere so thought I would anyway.

One of the shortcomings of the new Store that I feel is quite obvious, is the ability not to be able to donate points or buy gift packs of points for friends etc.

Whilst it may not be a huge priority, would be nice to see such an option for when say you have excess points, and a friend may need a few, and don't want to purchase them. It also would be useful as gifts and presents; I know a lot of other F2P games in Asia have similar systems.

Obviously some of you will say such systems can be abused, but there are ways to limit to ensure F2P can't abuse the system (IP addresses and such).

Anyway, just a suggestion I thought would improve the store.
    Enygma | Paradizio | Ataris | Herises | Genesyz | Mydas | Diesell

Austin, TX

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

The obvious problem is how do you prevent someone from grinding the 'bonus' favour on each server, posting the Turbine points to their main and then abandoning the FTP account ?

Now, if you can pay cash money and send the points to someone else's account, now thats different.