Red face Just a few suggestions...

Okay, I have talked to quite a few people in-game and here are some of the most popular requests:
    1. A level cap of 30, so the people who multiclass three times can be an even 10/10/10
    2. It would be nice for rogues and rangers to be able to set traps, in a dungon without traps some rogues are totally useless...
    3. I know they took out the "Guild rank" option, but it'd be nice to have it back, whenever you can fix that nasty bug.
    4. A guild bank, after they fix the guild rank bug, they should add a guild bank, avalible to a specific guild rank e.g. officer/a created rank. The guild leader should be able to pick the minimum guild rank.

Feedback would be much appreciated...
    Last edited by darko.87; 01-03-2010 at 06:16 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by darko.87 View Post
    Okay, I have talked to quite a few people in-game and here are some of the most popular requests:
    1. A level cap of 30, so the people who multiclass three times can be an even 10/10/10
    2. It would be nice for rogues and rangers to be able to set traps, in a dungon without traps some rogues are totally useless...
    3. I know they took out the "Guild rank" option, but it'd be nice to have it back, whenever you can fix that nasty bug.
    4. A guild bank, after they fix the guild rank bug, they should add a guild bank, avalible to a specific guild rank e.g. officer/a created rank. The guild leader should be able to pick the minimum guild rank. Feedback would be nice...
    1) Great reason to raise the level cap...

2) Not a bad idea, but I don't think it is the lack of traps that make some rogues useless...

3) Didn't notice it was down... I'm observant much!

4) That would be good.
    Server: Thelanis
    Guild: Fallen Immortals
    Toons: Soza, Sozz, Sozza, Sossa (bards)