Default Wf Nights - Orien

Hello, I would like to start up a tradition that the other servers have done off and on for the past few years.

Orien server is still new, but i think we can do it. I've seen plenty of WF characters running around.

I present to you, WarForged Nights.

Once a Month or so I will attempt to put together an ALL WF RAID. Looking to do TEMPEST SPINE first, ELITE IF POSSIBLE. I can open.

I have a level 11 WF Pally named Manhattan Sidewinder.

Looking for probably levels 8-13 depending on what we get. Please reply with interest, and if there is enough we will start sorting out a date and time.

THANKS ORIEN!

*man I must be bored to level a toon on Orien XD*
    Quote Originally Posted by gamblerjoe View Post
    if u put 1000 smurves in front of 1000 computers, eventually one of them will make a pally that isnt a complete abomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonofsteel2 View Post
    Why should I care about what none friends think? It really not like anythink they do are say in this game really affects me.

Community Member

I love the idea!

In fact, your best bet is to look up Red Alert which is an all WF guild that does a whole lot of this stuff alot more than once a week anyway.

/shameless plug

150+ all-WF members and counting...

I'd rather not get pinned down to a group of people led by a red box....but hey, I'm all for meeting new people.

If anyone else is interested please slap your name down in this thread, and we'll work something out.

Remember ladies and gentlemen, this also means Having the proper Adventre packs ofr raids (or being VIP) and also GETTING FLAGGED FOR THOSE RAIDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamblerjoe View Post
    if u put 1000 smurves in front of 1000 computers, eventually one of them will make a pally that isnt a complete abomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonofsteel2 View Post
    Why should I care about what none friends think? It really not like anythink they do are say in this game really affects me.

I have a WF FvS-Healing bot (Brownstone) that I can bring along. ATM he is level 14. Lemme know when you plan on rollin.
    Last edited by Hellllboy; 01-26-2010 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toughguyjoe View Post
    I'd rather not get pinned down to a group of people led by a red box....but hey, I'm all for meeting new people.
    Mythal may be a red box, but he's actually a pretty good leader... and player. 2 Capped Toons on Orien, and a few others catching up...
    In game, quite nice... but on the forums... Well, everyone has somewhere where they can appear to be a jerk.

Default Mythal

The posts Mythal got the negative reviews on were not ones where he was a "jerk." They were ones where he proposed changes to the game which he thought would improve it, nothing outrageous, or harmul, just different. You seem to get penalized on the forums for deviating from what the "In" crowd dictates. That said, he is a good player, and I would roll with him anytime.

OP I have a level 10 WF FB and I'd like to run with yahs, I have an Elite run with him on TS so can open, and am flagging VON. Post up a time and date, and I'll try to make it.

PS I'm EST and work early, so 10 EST is when I have to be off line.

Quote Originally Posted by Crann View Post
    The posts Mythal got the negative reviews on were not ones where he was a "jerk." They were ones where he proposed changes to the game which he thought would improve it, nothing outrageous, or harmul, just different. You seem to get penalized on the forums for deviating from what the "In" crowd dictates. That said, he is a good player, and I would roll with him anytime.

OP I have a level 10 WF FB and I'd like to run with yahs, I have an Elite run with him on TS so can open, and am flagging VON. Post up a time and date, and I'll try to make it.

PS I'm EST and work early, so 10 EST is when I have to be off line.
    uh huh.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

SAME HERE, ran tempest spine 3 times today with in an hour XD
    http://www.ddotrader.com/<-------- USE IT!!!!!!!

Bah i am f2p and dont got any thing except sorrow dusk isle atm...
    almost got shroud will run for tempest spine and any other F2P

Undeadmetal (level 9 barbrain)
    http://www.ddotrader.com/<-------- USE IT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    uh huh.
    well, have to be off line early most of the time. Hard to look at watch while trying to keep up with Cupcake running through the Vale.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crann View Post
    lol buddy, you keeping tabs on me??? aaaaw

but ya that about sums it up. the whole static group idea, easy change, i make a simple proposal, and get neg rep and troll-slammed for it. so i never posted another possible improvement to the game over on those forums, seems its just people with too much hate, aggression, and time on their hands reading those posts anyway.

as for being a jerk...hell, i am sure given the way i simply state my mind at any given time, that over the internet with typing it out in words it can easily be misunderstood. easiest way is to chat with me in voice and you know im always pretty mellow, and only half serious at the most, more than half sarcastic and trying to make a laugh at the least.