Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We folk here on Khyber always welcome other players. We also tend to drag them into our little squable because we can't let them go back to their old server without getting a little drama on them
    Keris-20Rogue Rahm-19Fighter Bodi-18Bard Uke Lele-20Bard Willoughby-17Rogue Ivey-20Sorc Efric-20Ranger Glaude-20FvS Hania-20Cleric Crezida-16Sorc Gespar-20Wizard Yorgo-11Barb Yurric-16Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Khazeous View Post
    I mainly play on Khyber, so I can't really speak for other servers, but I have had only very few *bad* experiences when pugging. Obviously some groups are better than others, but never had it so bad I would've been forced to squelch people.
    My cleric made it to lvl 14 and im happy to say that there has been only 1 pug that sucked really bad..i'd say thats lucky lol. I run with guildies whenever possible but I still pug a good bit when im on Khyber
    Quote Originally Posted by DasLurch View Post
    We folk here on Khyber always welcome other players. We also tend to drag them into our little squable because we can't let them go back to their old server without getting a little drama on them
    I keep hearing about all this Khyber drama but still havent seen any . Thelanis has had its share so im not complaining lol
    Retired: Forum slacker

Quote Originally Posted by bartcom2000 View Post
    ...and i do swallow!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine52184 View Post
    My cleric made it to lvl 14 and im happy to say that there has been only 1 pug that sucked really bad..i'd say thats lucky lol. I run with guildies whenever possible but I still pug a good bit when im on Khyber

I keep hearing about all this Khyber drama but still havent seen any . Thelanis has had its share so im not complaining lol
    Oh, things have been very quiet lately ... and you're a very experienced player so carry a lot of weight within your groups so that issue rarely brought up... remind me to give you some channels.
    Last edited by Emili; 01-11-2010 at 10:00 AM.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

Quote Originally Posted by Mithran View Post
    Khyber (from what I've heard) has the best emphasis on pugs.
    Shaamis is running guild/PuG runs in the 6-9 range currently, as I've recently reincarnated, and having a TON of fun playing lowbie quests with him again.

Put Shaamis on your friends list, and if I'm on, see if we have room for you! new players, F2P, P2P, even Vets I'll PuG with

<pops lid on his Everfull Mug>

<GULP>

"Ahhh, nice fresh Ale, tastes good for a new day!

<GULP><GULP><GULP><GULP><GULP><GULP><GULP><GULP>.. .........
    Shaamis is REBORN!

Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!!

Community Member
    Mines of Moria, post Bilbo pre Sauron's attempted return.

I've gotten one character to 16 on Khyber, rerolled it, got it to 20, will reincarnate when possible.

The Khyber Pug is a magnificent beast. The key to taming it. . . make your own if you know what you want. I've probably done 98% of my questing in PUGs and maybe failed .8 %. Most of the failures I had were when I logged on and got a tell/invite shortly after joining and went with someone else. Or something doesn't know how to defend itself (Coyle/Venerated).
    From all that I can say that I don't know the quality of pugs on the other servers, but I personally haven't seen many failures these past 5 months, and I have noticed that there is a reasonably high amount of powergamers who like to get things done correctly and quickly the first time.

Good luck, see you on the inside.

I've PUG'ed exclusively since joining, and it's been a lot of fun. I think I've only failed to complete 2-3 quests the whole time, and only once when I formed the group, because I'd never done that quest before and didn't know what to expect.

Of course, there was that recent Spawn of Whisperdoom run, where we had about 103 deaths and were running around naked by the end But we killed her, dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

Oh, things have been very quiet lately ... and you're a very experienced player so carry a lot of weight within your groups so that issue rarely brought up... remind me to give you some channels.
    I figured it's just been quiet..same thing over on Thelanis..still not sure if quiet is a good thing or not lol. I do know that I am pretty lucky to have found a guild very similar to my guild on Thelanis..great group of people that work well together...always a good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaamis View Post
    Shaamis is running guild/PuG runs in the 6-9 range currently, as I've recently reincarnated, and having a TON of fun playing lowbie quests with him again.

Put Shaamis on your friends list, and if I'm on, see if we have room for you! new players, F2P, P2P, even Vets I'll PuG with
    I'll make sure I look for you..it's always nice to have TR's in the group..not because of experience but because TR's are usually looking for max xp..which helps me lvl quick lol. I'll be working on my wizzy soon that will start at vet status so with all the xp you need..ill probably be able to catch you lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chonas View Post
    The Khyber Pug is a magnificent beast. The key to taming it. . . make your own if you know what you want. I've probably done 98% of my questing in PUGs and maybe failed .8 %. Most of the failures I had were when I logged on and got a tell/invite shortly after joining and went with someone else. Or something doesn't know how to defend itself (Coyle/Venerated).
    From all that I can say that I don't know the quality of pugs on the other servers, but I personally haven't seen many failures these past 5 months, and I have noticed that there is a reasonably high amount of powergamers who like to get things done correctly and quickly the first time.

Good luck, see you on the inside.
    I think PUG's are the same on every server. There will be some good and bad...im just new over here so I notice it a bit more probably. And yes....for the most part I do put up my own LFM's ..def the best way to ensure things will go well.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoe View Post
    Of course, there was that recent Spawn of Whisperdoom run, where we had about 103 deaths and were running around naked by the end But we killed her, dammit!
    Now that sounds like a good time lol..grats on killing the wench
    Retired: Forum slacker

Quote Originally Posted by bartcom2000 View Post
    ...and i do swallow!

Welcome and beware the Khyber DRAMA.

Community Member gillilandjoshua's Avatar

Welcome to khyber, hope your stay is profitable and fun just avoid the trolls as they can be quite nasty and have communicable diseases.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12