Community Member

Default Nissing Turbine Store Purchase

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but....I just purchased the +2 Tome of Supreme Ability and the purchase went through with no errors. However, when I checked my inventory it wasn't there. I've looked carefully over all my items and have waited several minutes but still nothing. Will it simply not show up in my bags until I hit lvl 7 (lvl 6 atm) or has the system screwed me out of almost 2500 points?

Community Member

Default oh yeah...

Also I submitted a report in-game as well but, it didn't list the world I played on as an option (Orien) and wouldn't let me submit the help request unless I chose the world I played on, so had to choose a random one from the list that was there (Khyber ion this case lol)

Community Member Symar-FangofLloth's Avatar

Sometimes it can take up to a couple hours to get the item. I'm not sure what the maximum time range to recieve it in is.
    Also, try logging out and then back in to see if you get it.
    Former Xoriat-er. Embrace the Madness.

Community Member

Default What do ya know...

Wow, you called it! I logged out and back in and it was there. Strange...thats never happened before to me...past purchases were pretty much instant lol Thanks

If you're missing your store purchases please try logging out and logging back in, your items should appear back in your inventory. If that doesn't occur please let me know!

I experienced this same problem recently; when I next logged in the purchase was there.

Unfortunately for me, the purchase was a res cake, a purchase made while I was dead. Having the cake available on my next login wasn't exactly valuable, I'm afraid, and this makes me less likely to attempt such a purchase in the future.