Hybrid View

Default Happy Holidays..?

My squelch list has always been considered reasonably large. My general theory - I feel bad declining people - so given the smallest infraction - I just squelch and move on so I don't have to see them again. No drama that way.

For the holidays, I thought it would be a good season for second chances. I went through, one by one, and deleted all but about 10 characters from the list. This was a huge pain, but w/e, good cheer for all right!! If I didn't remember why someone was squelched - they were removed - and even some I did remember I gave second chances to.

Then, I see an LFM for hound-normal last night. I'm not really looking to do a hound, but his LFM intrigued me because it was advertising for only the following classes: fighter, barbarian, paladin, bard, cleric, FvS. I look at the party makeup. 1 paladin, 2 clerics, 1 bard, 1 sorc, 5 fighters. ?? No monks/rangers/rogues even welcome in your normal hound run? Seriously? /sigh. The list grows again ><
    sravana, kirtana, smarana, dasya, atma-nivedana
    ...NAMASTE...

Wink ??

Just cause it's the Holiday's... I hope you didn't remove me from the List... I pride my self in being on.... everyone's Squelch List!!!
    Life isn't about finding your self
    Life is about Creating you self.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nellie View Post
    just Cause It's The Holiday's... i Hope You Didn't Remove Me From The List... I Pride My Self In Being On.... Everyone's Squelch List!!! :d
    Lol
    Follow me on TWITTER - IF YOU DARE

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samadhi View Post
    My squelch list has always been considered reasonably large. My general theory - I feel bad declining people - so given the smallest infraction - I just squelch and move on so I don't have to see them again. No drama that way.

For the holidays, I thought it would be a good season for second chances. I went through, one by one, and deleted all but about 10 characters from the list. This was a huge pain, but w/e, good cheer for all right!! If I didn't remember why someone was squelched - they were removed - and even some I did remember I gave second chances to.

Then, I see an LFM for hound-normal last night. I'm not really looking to do a hound, but his LFM intrigued me because it was advertising for only the following classes: fighter, barbarian, paladin, bard, cleric, FvS. I look at the party makeup. 1 paladin, 2 clerics, 1 bard, 1 sorc, 5 fighters. ?? No monks/rangers/rogues even welcome in your normal hound run? Seriously? /sigh. The list grows again ><
    Pretty much excludes most of my toons, which is what drives me insane. But did you consider the possibility that the group leader just hadn't gotten around to updating his class selection in the lfm? It might not have been his/her intent to exclude those classes? Did you clarify by sending a tell?
    Thelanis:
    Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
    Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
    Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)

the LFM list includes all classes by default, the fact he had a few classes excluded means he either hit the "all" box, to make it "none" and manually added the classes he wanted, or manually excluded the classes he didnt want.

I dont think he was that evil though, there is probably another story behind it. .....
    Shaamis is REBORN!

Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!!

Default LFM defaults

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamis View Post
    the LFM list includes all classes by default, the fact he had a few classes excluded means he either hit the "all" box, to make it "none" and manually added the classes he wanted, or manually excluded the classes he didnt want.

I dont think he was that evil though, there is probably another story behind it. .....
    I applaud Samadhi for getting into the spirit of the holidays but I think this comment needs a little bit of clarificaiton.

The LFM list will include all classes the first time you put one up during a character's gaming session. But if you post a second LFM it will default to the class selection(s), quest name, and comments from the first one. Then again, that just means that the group leader didn't want to accept monks/rangers/rogues in the last run he/she did.
    Bronko Lawbringer
    Founder, Guild Leader, & Official Meat Shield™ of THAC0 on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Make Gazebo cry.
    www.thaczero.net

Smile

The only thing I have to say about this... Put up your own LFM... Move on and stop being such a cry baby!! Come on if you have the Balls to post here on the forums.........Why not put up LFM???? Geesssh the gall of some people!!
    Life isn't about finding your self
    Life is about Creating you self.

The only thing I have to say about this... Put up your own LFM... Move on and stop being such a cry baby!! Come on if you have the Balls to post here on the forums.........Why not put up LFM???? Geesssh the gall of some people!!
    Samadhi usually does put up his own lfm if he needs to. To be frank though, he doesn't typically need to, as we fill pretty easily from guild or alliance chats. Still doesn't make the lfm he's talking about any less rediculous though.
    Alexandria: ~TR~ Barb, cap. Elzibith: Barb, lvl 15. Luaidhean: Casting Cleric, cap. Premika: Battle FvS, cap. Siobhann: Battle Bard, cap. Temperrance: ~TR~ Monk, lvl 18. Treaka: ~TR~ Arti, lvl 13. Venngeance: DPS Ranger, cap. Yzabelle: ~TR~ Sorc, lvl 16
    The Sabbat, Ghallanda

Arrow Seasons greetings

To each his own. He pays 15 bucks to do and say *** he likes. Don't agree, that's your right. Addressing his maturity level because he has an opinion. Well, that just highlights your maturity level.

Enjoy the game
    ~Dogchair

Default Merry HO HO HO

Today is SantaCon again. In light of you getting the Xmas spirit, i will imbibe 1 oz of liquor for each removed person on your list.

Lets find out if they have wifi in Detox.

~Chair

Default Detox for Samadhi

Quote Originally Posted by Dogchair View Post
    Today is SantaCon again. In light of you getting the Xmas spirit, i will imbibe 1 oz of liquor for each removed person on your list.

~Chair
    ROFLMAO

/cheer to that!
    Bronko Lawbringer
    Founder, Guild Leader, & Official Meat Shield™ of THAC0 on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Make Gazebo cry.
    www.thaczero.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dogchair View Post

~Chair
    Lol I don't think detox will be enough - you might need a liver transplant after this.
    sravana, kirtana, smarana, dasya, atma-nivedana
    ...NAMASTE...

No monks/rangers/rogues even welcome in your normal hound run? Seriously?
    Blaspheomy!!!

What is up with all the newbies thinking these classes can't hold their own anyway? I'll take a Ranger, Rogue, or Monk over a Paladin anyday. (yes, i know, i just hate MY paladin)

And Cherry... holler at me on your 50th shot. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post
    ~locks Erres in the ancient cage~

Default Omg

I might finally be off sam's squelch list!!! It's a Festivult
    miracle!!!!!!
    Maveriq Wiley... Benefaqtor... Spyqe... Masqot Von Chaedence...
    Ghallanda

Trade List

Great story.
    Rockan Robin . Rocka Red Emma . Roq Star . RockCandy Mountain . Rockna Delaflote | Build Index
    Co-Leader, Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    it might make more sense for the player to re-roll.