Community Member

Question Characters wont show on MyDDO Account.

Hello there. I've searched around but haven't found a post that covered this before, so I must ask. Why won't my characters show up on MyDDO? Is it a VIP / Premium priviledge?

When I click the tab [My DDO] and afterwards click the link to "my profile" and under user options click the link "My characters", all I get is a box saying:
    "No characters found because no game account is linked to this blog"

I think this is odd, because I've logged into my client several times using the same login as the one I use here, so it should work, right?

If someone knows how this works it would make me happy. Thanks.

~ Drokles

Angry No characters found because no game account is linked to this blog

I am having this same issue.
    Has anyone solved this problem?

Customer Service Representative Victorie's Avatar

Please note that your login for the MyDDO website is your forum login, not your game login. Additionally, any characters that have been moved between servers may not show up properly.

If you continue to experience issues with the MyDDO website, please send an email to the Forums team via the links in my signature and they will be happy to assist you.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited