Community Member

Default Golems in Mirra's Sleepless Night

At the end of the Mirra's quest are two Iron golems behind a force field. Now my party and I have been wanting to get back there and take care of what ever evil it was that Mirra's brother stirred up. Is there a quest that goes into that part of the dungeon that is sealed off? Please say yes! If there is, were is the quest giver for it?

Theres a level 11 quest in there, you'll have to be minimum level 8 to enter it. So wait until later.

The quest giver for it is very close to the entrance, to the crypt.

Oh, and I might wanna add its a PAIN IN THE REAR to get it done. Its like doing Proof is in the Poison except that its much harder, and a bit longer but to make things a tiny bit softer they added in another shrine.

Be ready to bring a lot of supplies so that you last the quest.
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

Community Member

There is a sequel quest to Mirra's Sleepless Nights named The Enemy Within.

A long, reasonably hard and takes place in the dungeon beyond that portal past the golems.
    Lots of collectables though

Edit: you guys beaten me! I still rate it as more fun that Proof is in the Poison - grab a couple of healers, wall of fire and/or blade barrier and you are set
    Last edited by Mackem; 12-14-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Personally did The Enemy Within on Elite and breezed through it,maybe I was just lucky and had a good PUG.

I ran with the Drow goddess,Wizard as I recall,personally wasn't really expecting much since most of the casters I've met couldn't compare to me(not bragging,but you'd be surprised how badly people make and equip their characters...),I finally met someone who knew what they were doing!

Two casters with WoF against Ice Skeles=easy,I was using FoD to insta-kill the Mind Flayers in there too,except the end boss,they didn't even stand a chance.

I liked doing that Quest,especially with WoF doing four times the normal damage,everything was dropping really fast and it was very fun to explore a new Quest with a good group.
    Last edited by Sarazahj; 12-14-2009 at 10:08 PM.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Sarazahj View Post
    Personally did The Enemy Within on Elite and breezed through it,maybe I was just lucky and had a good PUG.
    Firewall makes most quests a breeze
    Don't let common sense stop you...
    Qualified Devil's Advocate ` Refugee Boldrei '06 / Keeper '09

Enemy Within can be Proof is in the Poison or Kobolds New Ringleader.

Just depends on whether or not you have a good firewall(er)