Default Have you ever had....

Have you ever had someone "stalk" you in game?

Have you ever had someone "find" you in game?

Have you ever had someone figure out you where you were playing an online game and then track you down?? Figure out what game you were playing via Facebook/Myspace etc,,, and then figuure what what server you were on via ur friends list?

I have.. fortunately, this person has not been an issue. Kudos to him for not inerfering *** my game time. I do thank you for that .

Regardless, any women in G-land wanting to make their mark, look me up.

My experience has been that women kick a$$...

Call it sexist, I don't give a ****! Girls, look me up!
    Last edited by MissErres; 12-14-2009 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post
    ~locks Erres in the ancient cage~

Oh hell yes! Not too bad these days, but back when I first started playing I had a few little followers lol... can laugh about it now, but they were a little odd back then, must have been the accent!

Misscarlet~Klya~Chelsey~Mvffin~Sporren~Heathers~Mi nimvffin~Lillmiss~Crumpet~Evanny
    GUILD LEADER: Southern Tenant Farmers Union SERVER: Ghallanda, RIP Fernia

2014 DDO Players Council

Hey guys get stalked too o.O

I have some women you may like to meet
    Don't let common sense stop you...
    Qualified Devil's Advocate ` Refugee Boldrei '06 / Keeper '09

I haven't been "stalked" online in a couple of years. Guess I lost my stalkable edge. I should post that pic of me sitting on the copy machine from that year Christmas party.. wait.. come to think of it.. that's when the stalking ended.. weird!
    Starabelle McClean / Shamurai Daemon Slayer/Faithrune Justicar /
    Samuiree Kensai / Daviniti Soul Finder/ GRRONND HammerPain

Why the fu-heck would someone stalk someone else in a video game? I mean c'mon! Hwatever happened to driving by someones house numerous times in neutral with the lights turned off, or sitting across the street with a pair of binoculars, or following them around the shopping mall while wearing a ball cap and sunglasses?

Have we really gotten to the point of laziness that we have to do our stalking in front of the computer too???

To all those that have been stalked I apologize (I'll try to get my bad habits in check ).

No one should have to put up with that kind of behavior (male or female - although I know most of us guys don't mind it most of the time - being the stalker or the stalkee). But it does make for uncomfortable situations (don't worry about the person at the window honey, it's just my stalker again ).

Hope you ladies find a stalker free time to game
    I believe in mind over matter. If I don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Sarlona! Yep, back again.

Community Member

More importantly WHY WOULD YOU USE EITHER FACEBOOK/MYSPACE?

Seriously.

Community Member

****** i got this chick uhm missy something stalking me in game something to doo wtih my accent .shes lucky that i cant remember who it is
    timpon timpwns timp bloodytimp bloodpig bloodynoob bloodvein bloodyheals bloodsplash bloodyrsoul fistsofblood

Quote Originally Posted by Whippy View Post
    Oh hell yes! Not too bad these days, but back when I first started playing I had a few little followers lol... can laugh about it now, but they were a little odd back then, must have been the accent!
    /stalk
    Southern Tenant Farmers Union - Ghallanda
    Noret/Hultor/Deol/Domtro/Tamtro/Kintro/Lantwo/Sontro/Montro/Kantro

Le sigh... No one ever stalks me.
    Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Mrmrsmr Garrison

Talking yup

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyrag View Post
    ****** i got this chick uhm missy something stalking me in game something to doo wtih my accent .shes lucky that i cant remember who it is
    She does that. Something to do with the accent combined with the idea of going "Down Under" ; p

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyrag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakyn View Post
    She does that. Something to do with the accent combined with the idea of going "Down Under" ; p
    <insert random dingo costume comment here>

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.~ Cpt. Mal Reynolds
    ~Peechie Keene~ THAC0

Of all the female players on Ghallanda, there's only like one that I wouldn't necessarily want to run epic/abbot/ToD with "often" due to high-pitched whining when things go sour. (No Junts, not talking about you.)
    Last edited by Gratch; 12-15-2009 at 02:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Of all the female players on Ghallanda, there's only like one that I wouldn't necessarily want to run epic/abbot/ToD with "often" due to high-pitched whining when things go sour. (No Junts, not talking about you.)
    Listen, Dresek told you that was a fluke.

Gratch, I thought we were buddies...
    Alexandria: ~TR~ Barb, cap. Elzibith: Barb, lvl 15. Luaidhean: Casting Cleric, cap. Premika: Battle FvS, cap. Siobhann: Battle Bard, cap. Temperrance: ~TR~ Monk, lvl 18. Treaka: ~TR~ Arti, lvl 13. Venngeance: DPS Ranger, cap. Yzabelle: ~TR~ Sorc, lvl 16
    The Sabbat, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by ChaelaAnne View Post
    Don't worry Treaka, I still love you
    * Sohryu * (Life #25: 13 BRD / 1 FTR / 1 ROG)
    Completionist // Epic Completionist // Triple Iconic Completionist
    Ravensguard (200) - Now in Flower Sniffer Lavender

Quote Originally Posted by ChaelaAnne View Post
    Meh... you know me... I'm only buddies with my multiple personalities AND Treaka. Plus you totally didn't offer to pike my TR'ed toons through every quest till they hit 20 and can TR again and again and again. Noone ever offers that. Except divs... if you can play his late late late show hours. And Bloody, he'll let you pike if you let him pike....

hmmm... totally need to setup the Aussie pikes you during Aussie hours and you pike the Aussie during US hours TR relevelling system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Meh... you know me... I'm only buddies with my multiple personalities AND Treaka. Plus you totally didn't offer to pike my TR'ed toons through every quest till they hit 20 and can TR again and again and again. Noone ever offers that. Except divs... if you can play his late late late show hours. And Bloody, he'll let you pike if you let him pike....

hmmm... totally need to setup the Aussie pikes you during Aussie hours and you pike the Aussie during US hours TR relevelling system.
    You just broke my poor little holiday-craft-ridden-melting-out-of-my-ears-pathetic-over-worked brain.
    Alexandria: ~TR~ Barb, cap. Elzibith: Barb, lvl 15. Luaidhean: Casting Cleric, cap. Premika: Battle FvS, cap. Siobhann: Battle Bard, cap. Temperrance: ~TR~ Monk, lvl 18. Treaka: ~TR~ Arti, lvl 13. Venngeance: DPS Ranger, cap. Yzabelle: ~TR~ Sorc, lvl 16
    The Sabbat, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Sirea View Post
    Don't worry Treaka, I still love you
    YAY!!!!! Bah. Can't give you more rep yet. GRRRRR.
    The Sabbat, Ghallanda