There are a few important rules that should be followed when asking for help on your builds. I suppose they are not so much rules as they are common decency.
1. Tell us what your build goals are. "Give me a good fighter build" is not a goal. Please have at least some base concept in mind.
2. It helps to understand your available resources. Veterans often immediately give 32 point builds, or drow, and it would help to know beforehand if you have these available. The same goes for tome availability, many of us (myself included) don't feel bad about assuming +2 tomes for every stat on a build.
3. Don't be offended when somebody tells you that your goals are unattainable. No, you can't have a full-spellcasting, high-AC, unarmed melee DPS monster that can do traps and open locks and have dragonmarks.
4. Don't be offended when somebody tells you that your goals will lead to a pretty useless character. This can be quite true, and often is.
5. Post your thread in the right forum.
6. Perform at least a little bit of research on your own. We are players too, not slaves.
7. Offer thanks in advance, a little politeness goes a long way.