Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    You can buy both Death Auras and some other necrotic based spells from a vendor who appears to someone who's in an undead form, so there's vendors for them, though you might want to pick Lesser Death Aura if you're going to be using undead helpers before you can get Lich or Wraith Form, or you can get a Pale Master friend to buy it for you to scribe.

The AH prices (which I've never bothered looking at for those spells) are unsurprising, it's someone trying to scalp from lv 20 wizards who don't know how to get the spells on their own yet.
    How do you become undead? I am only level 16 does it matter.
    Yes I know I am super late to this thread

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by smiley2allen View Post
    How do you become undead? I am only level 16 does it matter.
    Yes I know I am super late to this thread
    You can get undead form on a wizard any time after level 6 by using the appropriate enhancements:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Pale_Master_enhancements

although you do need to have the feat Spell Focus: Necromancy.

Ok, someone correct me here on this, but I could have sworn that I saw Acid Spray scrolls on sale at a vendor in either House J. or the Marketplace.

And no, I'm not getting this confused with Burning Hands. I've got a low-level wizzy that I'm using to run with newbs in the guild, and I'll generally run to a scroll vendor, purchase as many scrolls as I can, and inscribe them so that my picks for spells are limited when I level up.

And if recent memory serves me right, I could have sworn I saw Acid Spray on sale at a vendor store. It stuck out with me because that's one of the spells that I've read you can't get through a vendor.

Granted, this was a few weeks ago, so my memory may be a bit hazy.
    Antipan, Pandargon, Pandolin, Panifin, Panmorgan, Pangrael, and all other things "pan-ed"...

Community Member

Smile thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jsbeer View Post
    You can get undead form on a wizard any time after level 6 by using the appropriate enhancements:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Pale_Master_enhancements

although you do need to have the feat Spell Focus: Necromancy.
    I am so glad this thread is once again active I hope that it will become accurate
    Thanks again
    /awesome

Esmiley on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by squishwizzy View Post
    Ok, someone correct me here on this, but I could have sworn that I saw Acid Spray scrolls on sale at a vendor in either House J. or the Marketplace.

And no, I'm not getting this confused with Burning Hands. I've got a low-level wizzy that I'm using to run with newbs in the guild, and I'll generally run to a scroll vendor, purchase as many scrolls as I can, and inscribe them so that my picks for spells are limited when I level up.

And if recent memory serves me right, I could have sworn I saw Acid Spray on sale at a vendor store. It stuck out with me because that's one of the spells that I've read you can't get through a vendor.

Granted, this was a few weeks ago, so my memory may be a bit hazy.
    I believe this was changed in a recent(ish) update and the information in the OP is somewhat dated. As far as I know, the information at DDO wiki is correct on what can be bought and what can't.

http://ddowiki.com/page/Scrolls

and then look towards the bottom of the page.
    - Bahgs

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    What vendor only appears to pale masters in undead form? Is that still a thing?
    House Jorasco, behind the house building on the east side.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    What vendor only appears to pale masters in undead form? Is that still a thing?
    Dannato (summoned by Verisgante if you talk to him in undead form) in house J. Not really a vendor but he provides different options for some of the collectibles.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aashrym View Post
    Dannato (summoned by Verisgante if you talk to him in undead form) in house J. Not really a vendor but he provides different options for some of the collectibles.
    For clarity, Donnato does not take the same collectibles as Verisgante. He takes the same ones as Yannick Drumdoom, the market Dwarf who loiters near the pawnbrokers.

Best deal for a PM is the 3 Funerary Tokens for 3 Inflict Serious Potions, the tokens are very common and the potions were only recently added to the Store. The only other source I know of for inflict potions.

In relation to the topic, 2 Marks of the Keeper will get you a random scroll or 2 from the Necromancy spell school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12