Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Updated to U14 Info + PDF link at end of post.

Enjoy!

T.

Updated to U16.

As usual, if you find something I have incorrect or missed, please let me know. PM or reply here.

T.

Took forever to find this...silly Search does not work here....

Anyhow, will be updating this now that U19 is here..aka, Shadowfell Conspiracy. Hope to have it up in the first part of September.

T.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
    Took forever to find this...silly Search does not work here....
    A small hint from someone who has used this forum software elsewhere: You might try Subscribing to the thread. That way you'll only need to browse through your Subscribed Threads listing. You can access that listing by clicking on 'Settings' to go to your control panel page, where the column on the left side will have a 'My Subscriptions' section.

Thanks for keeping this up to date!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlannis View Post
    A small hint from someone who has used this forum software elsewhere: You might try Subscribing to the thread. That way you'll only need to browse through your Subscribed Threads listing. You can access that listing by clicking on 'Settings' to go to your control panel page, where the column on the left side will have a 'My Subscriptions' section.

Thanks for keeping this up to date!
    True... and good point. And thank you.

I had time last night, as I could not find a Shroud group...., so I updated it. I'm pretty sure I captured all the changes and double checked where I needed to.

Current as of U19 now (bought myself some time again!) The PDF is much easier to deal with than reading it on the forum here. Just say'n...

Patron and Favor Guide (U19)
    http://www.takzu.com/pdfs/

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliana View Post
    I was thinking of the vendors with things like medium bags, spell ingredients, potions, +1 weapons and that sort of things. Ordinary vendors, not brokers.

Kralgnax was making a guide about how to earn cash and said "Once you’re over 75 favor with noble houses, their vendors will give you slightly (2%) better prices." (link: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=216954)

I was unsure about this, because I thought those 2% were gained by doing the reputation quest for the house. I should have asked in that thread, but to be honest I was afraid of making an idiot of myself (everybody was praising the guide, so I figured I was wrong).
    Yes Favor with different house lowers there Prices slightly but in most cases this is negligible a haggle toon is probably you best bet for pricing manipulation. I know for sure though that for new players getting favor with Free Agents if pretty easy and then after you do that you can get the better sell rate with the free against vender for loot selling and repairs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123