Default New guild Arcadia

Last edited by Jiulaigia; 04-05-2010 at 09:41 PM.

LOL, Arcadia is the new name for Beaver College in Phila, Pa. Was your previous guild called "Beaver Guild"?
    Eldun, Eldette, Eldunica, Elduminum, Eldookin, Eldojo, Eldeberries, DarkEldun, DrEldun, Kristinka, Woodpile
    Officer of Pestilence. Looting's our business and business was good until the Dev's ruined the game by making everything exclusive, bound to account, and ridiculously trivial.

Last edited by Jiulaigia; 04-05-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Last edited by Jiulaigia; 04-05-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Last edited by Jiulaigia; 04-05-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Still recruiting?
    Quote Originally Posted by mutilador View Post
    I'm confuse, if someone dupe and do not punch babies but kick dogs, hes a criminal?
    If someone don't dupe, punch babies and kick dogs, hes a nice person?
    If someone dupe dogs, punch ingredients and kick babies, hes a hater?
    If someone post in the forum, hes a vaultie, a forum paladin or bored at work?
    Legion | Thelanis

New Guild Rest in Pieces formed to focus on the aspects of raiding and elite/epic questing as well as true reincarnation leveling. I am looking for only players level 15+ that wish to take apart in this new expierimental raiding guild. Your account must be either Vip or have all of the adventurae packs with raids in them.

?????????

I'm so confused

Quote Originally Posted by Alter View Post
    New Guild Rest in Pieces formed to focus on the aspects of raiding and elite/epic questing as well as true reincarnation leveling. I am looking for only players level 15+ that wish to take apart in this new expierimental raiding guild. Your account must be either Vip or have all of the adventurae packs with raids in them.

?????????

I'm so confused
    I'm guessing they aren't recruiting. This thread is from October.

To Minro, go further down the page and necro his new guild thread.

this guild failed so i went in a new direction with a new raid guild now that im no a noob in game anymore ;-) lol thanks. would love if this thread got deleted, and the arcadia one that was necroed as well ... =P ... k thx .. Mic is just trying to bring back the will or arcadia even tho it still is alive...for my alts... but otherwise its gone so thanks for bringing back the memorys of good times way back ....3 months ago
    Last edited by Jiulaigia; 04-05-2010 at 09:53 PM.