Where is that monstrosity with levels in 20 different classes that sucks at almost everything?
To err is human, to forgive is divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps policyJinger~Docholiday~Fritobandito~Bandshee~Grudock~Seigeengine
I know I've made some interesting characters with 5-6 MCs (not including PrCs)... but the reason I think is about ease of coding and balancing.
I myself would love it if the limit was half the number of available classes
Rule 1: Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule 2: Its all small stuff
Rule 3: People are stupid. You, me everyone... expect it
more rules to come in a different sig
- multiclassing is one of the thing that make the caracter creation in this game fun
It would break balance because it would allow me to build my WF6/6/6/2 Tempest/Kensai/Frenzied/Rogue -- Temkenzieogue -- The most uberest build ever!
Bah! He can't even come back and defend his ridiculous idea. I am quite sure any moron with a dimiwits knowledge of this game can figure out what any given triple-multi-classed role is likely to be (you may be wrong but I would waged only 1 out of 10 times).
Please ignore the fool!
I think the OP doesn't go far enough. I think that:
1. All multiclassing should be prohibited.
2. The Classes should be renamed to more closely match WoW (without the Druid, of course).
3. Halflings should be renamed Gnomes.
4. Rangers should be renamed Hunters and then thoroughly gimped.
5. Clerics should get timers on their heals.
6. Only Path Character Creation should be allowed.
You get the idea.
Last edited by Mithran; 11-26-2009 at 07:55 PM.
The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload