Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Please don’t add druids to the game as a playable class because they are too over powered and add a concern for exploiting mulitclassing. We already seen how monk changed the game experience.
    I hate to see the day when a player can shape shift into a muck and loot chests under a monsters nose.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=202120

Enough said, Does anyone take this guy seriously? I mean, look over all his post, its gotta be someone that is making silly ideas just for trolling.
    Gasoline(tr) Favored Soul - 5th Life
    Deadwall(tr) - Soul Survivor - 2nd Life
    Gasolinex - Pale Master
    Gasomatic Systematic - Bard

Quote Originally Posted by karnokvolrath View Post
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=202120

Enough said, Does anyone take this guy seriously? I mean, look over all his post, its gotta be someone that is making silly ideas just for trolling.
    +1 rep for your sir. That is a classic tread

Quote Originally Posted by dogpig00 View Post
    i'd love to see warforged wolf... repairable?
    Way cool! We could have transformers in DDO! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Talesin View Post
    Way cool! We could have transformers in DDO! LOL
    Transforming WF to an tiger = BEAST WARS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bardicwolf View Post
    Wait...Voltron What????

Community Member

Please don’t add druids to the game as a playable class because they are too over powered and add a concern for exploiting mulitclassing. We already seen how monk changed the game experience.
    I hate to see the day when a player can shape shift into a muck and loot chests under a monsters nose.
    Wow... This post must've shapeshifted into a troll....
    This is not the sig you are looking for.

Community Member
    Mines of Moria, post Bilbo pre Sauron's attempted return.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien_the_First_One View Post

At 16th level, a druid becomes able to use wild shape to change into a Small, Medium, or Large elemental (AIR, earth, fire, or water) once per day. These elemental forms are in addition to her normal wild shape usage. In addition to the normal effects of wild shape, the druid gains all the elemental’s extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities. She also gains the elemental’s feats for as long as she maintains the wild shape, but she retains her own creature type.

At 18th level, a druid becomes able to assume elemental form twice per day, and at 20th level she can do so three times per day. At 20th level, a druid may use this wild shape ability to change into a HUGE elemental.[/INDENT]
    Sir Chonas now knows why we shan't see druids (hint I've capitalized important words).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chonas View Post
    Sir Chonas now knows why we shan't see druids (hint I've capitalized important words).
    I still think it could work if they set it on a clicky timer, sort of like human versatility. You get to be a large elemental for 10 seconds, 2 times per rest. They could even bump it up to 30 seconds, if the damage output isn't rediculous.

+1 rep OP, I am on to your games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milamber69 View Post
    Please forgive my personal attack, I was high on Platypus Venom at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien_the_First_One View Post
    That's not how druid shapeshifting works. Read up before you make stuff up. http://www.d20srd.org/srd/classes/druid.htm#wildShape

Wild Shape (Su)
    At 5th level, a druid gains the ability to turn herself into any Small or Medium animal and back again once per day. Her options for new forms include all creatures with the animal type. This ability functions like the alternate form special ability, except as noted here. The effect lasts for 1 hour per druid level, or until she changes back. Changing form (to animal or back) is a standard action and doesn’t provoke an attack of opportunity. Each time you use wild shape, you regain lost hit points as if you had rested for a night.

Any gear worn or carried by the druid melds into the new form and becomes nonfunctional. When the druid reverts to her true form, any objects previously melded into the new form reappear in the same location on her body that they previously occupied and are once again functional. Any new items worn in the assumed form fall off and land at the druid's feet.

The form chosen must be that of an animal the druid is familiar with.

A druid loses her ability to speak while in animal form because she is limited to the sounds that a normal, untrained animal can make, but she can communicate normally with other animals of the same general grouping as her new form. (The normal sound a wild parrot makes is a squawk, so changing to this form does not permit speech.)

A druid can use this ability more times per day at 6th, 7th, 10th, 14th, and 18th level, as noted on Table: The Druid. In addition, she gains the ability to take the shape of a Large animal at 8th level, a Tiny animal at 11th level, and a Huge animal at 15th level.

The new form’s Hit Dice can’t exceed the character’s druid level.

At 12th level, a druid becomes able to use wild shape to change into a plant creature with the same size restrictions as for animal forms. (A druid can’t use this ability to take the form of a plant that isn’t a creature.)

At 16th level, a druid becomes able to use wild shape to change into a Small, Medium, or Large elemental (air, earth, fire, or water) once per day. These elemental forms are in addition to her normal wild shape usage. In addition to the normal effects of wild shape, the druid gains all the elemental’s extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities. She also gains the elemental’s feats for as long as she maintains the wild shape, but she retains her own creature type.

At 18th level, a druid becomes able to assume elemental form twice per day, and at 20th level she can do so three times per day. At 20th level, a druid may use this wild shape ability to change into a Huge elemental.
    Right on. I was scrolling to see if someone caught that.

Yes, /not signed on this boobish idea. We've been waiting for the Druid class for at least 2 years. Bring it on already!

I fully expect wildshape to be a choice amongst a relatively small list of possible forms, not the hunt through 5 monster manuals it is currently. That is, if it ever gets added to the game.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Just cause its op in pnp doesn't mean it will be the same in ddo.

Quote Originally Posted by sly_1 View Post
    Just cause its op in pnp doesn't mean it will be the same in ddo.
    And so your assuming that you will be able to shapeshift into an ooze?

Considering that DDO follows the PnP rules fairly well, I find that hard to believe.

Every post hat mani makes is telling turbine to change everything becuase he doesnt like it he says in one take 32 point builds away and give them to everyone cuse there OP anyone can get 32 point just earn it and there not op it just depends on a player your not a good player if you suck at everything you do

Quote Originally Posted by Bardicwolf View Post
    Optimus was an ape, right?

+1 to Memnir

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

of the darkness within my own soul's desire

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselKing View Post
    +1 rep OP, I am on to your games.
    He's our Rudolph. He's trying to go for infamy.

/not signed.

Please add Druid with the next update!!!
    By our metrics you guys (forum folk) are less than 5% of the population. Bug reports come from 100% of the population.
    Master of the Tower
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=203205

Bogwater Tavern, House P. Enclave, Stormreach

But, I want to play a druid/monk someday.

cuz it's silly.
    All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.

I wanna play a wild monk variant, like I am in my current PnP game. Will be wild monk 8/fighter 4/fist of the forest 3/warshaper 5.

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Bogwater Tavern, House P. Enclave, Stormreach

Quote Originally Posted by Letrii View Post
    I wanna play a wild monk variant, like I am in my current PnP game. Will be wild monk 8/fighter 4/fist of the forest 3/warshaper 5.
    Sounds shiny.

Had a halfling monk/bard once. (had one group in particular that ignored all alignment restrictions, and eventually completely restructured the alignment system.)
    All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast