Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default What?

WHAT?

YOU guys made it to level 60!

While simultaneously being your guild's biggest fan, I too secretly hate you for being 10 levels higher than my guild!

CONGRATS GUYS see you in the ALLIANCE!
    The One True Fighter/Wizard Father of the Alliance General Orcneas of ORC

http://darkside.guildportal.com http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=174849

Default Winter Wolf Puppie Contest!

It's time to get to work guildies!

i've put up a contest on our own guildsite because i have some swag to give away!!
    If you want a Winter Wolf Puppie of your own be sure to participate.
    When there isn't enough interrest in our guild (because most of you got greedy and bought the MotU pre-sale pack) i'll be opening up this contest for anyone.

3 codes to give away, don't make me sad for begging my behind off for goodies when noone wants em
    ~Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.~

~ The Thieves Guild ~ Valentine 2011 <3 Most Romantic Guild

Default Lvl 62 and recruiting!

Yesterday we've hit guildlevel 62, congrats to all guildies for doing a great job!

On a side note, we're a medium sized guild and have room for more (about 10 accounts free space).
    If you feel The Thieves Guild is what you are looking for (relaxed play, friendly, helpfull and a mature mind) try to get in contact with any of our officers or leave a reply or pm here.
    Here's a quote of our guildleader as he describes our guild:
    We stand by the belief that anyone can be a bad person and a bad player; whether they are a TR 2, or a lvl 4 warrior right off of the boat. So we are not necessarily worried about how many flags you have, or Tier 3 GS items, or capped players, or Epic gear. We are more concerned with your ability to joke around, have fun, be loyal, have cooth, respect, and consideration for fellow guild members. And also that you represent our guild with some sort of respect and not make a fool of yourself .
    The other "filling" we can help you with. The training, knowledge, groups, gear, etc. That is of our least concern when we consider recruits. Money, items, gear, etc are of real no issue to us. We have plenty of all of them and deem it remedial to worry about them.

When someone is prospected to be a recruit, 99% of the time, our first question will be "did he/she get along with the group he/she was in? was he/she helpful? did he/she go out of their way to help others? etc"
    ~Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.~

Look at that!

Being online and running with guildies is a good thing

Default Still up and running!

Reached guildlevel 65 last week and still going strong.

We're organizing Eurotrash Guildraids every Tuesday (eurotrash bc during european prime time). Guildies first, if room for more LFM will be posted.
    We're still a bunch of friendly folk, from expirienced to fairly new players, we don't mind teaching and helping out.
    If you spot our LFM make sure you're not in a hurry or on your leet mind, we like to get stuff done aswell but not at the cost of our members' joy.

Guildies: check our website to see what raid is on the scedule and try to read up/start flagging.

Default TTG Raiding Tuesday

Follow up on Raiding Tuesday:
    September will be MA/LOB month.
    We started flagging guildies who weren't yet this week.
    Next 2 weeks will be MA, 2 weeks after that LOB

We have about 8 guildies on for the raids, so if you don't mind having a learning run (so new players get a chance to see the raid without just following dots around the map and we all get a chance to understand what's going on in that raid) you can contact me or leave a reply here and we'll try to connect ingame.

Default TTG Raiding Tuesday

The guild has voted: October is VON5-6 month.
    Get your chars flagged!
    Depending who is on we will decide if we run heroic or epic.

If someone has a hard time getting into a VON5-6 pug, or getting flagged at all, give us a shout and we'll see how and when we can help you. If you are flagged and like to run the raid with us, give us a shout too!

Default DARKSIDE is down!

My guildies want to do the same thing!
    Utilize ALLIANCE CHATE?

Stay in touch with me : WOODWOES 11 DRUID

or my fellow guildies BUGGG 12 Cleric.
    Mrsharpe 11 Rogue & Harmoniy 12 Druid
    and Carris 12 favored soul.
    The One True Fighter/Wizard Father of the Alliance General Orcneas of ORC

http://darkside.guildportal.com http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=174849

Default Update!

It is time to put an update to the thread, several interresting changes have happend this last week or 2:

* We reached guildlevel 67, the new renown system is helping us greatly!
    * As of December 1st, Turinde has stepped down as guildleader due to rl taking over all his spare time (and an internet connection not being able to even update the game isnt helpfull either.).
    While Turinde may no longer be active, he will always be the Founding Father of the Thieves!
    With his approval i have taken over the guildleadership and hope to keep the guild rolling for at least an even amount of time as Turi has done!
    * We have formed a new cooperation with Fors Fortis and are very happy to have found new friends ingame! We've set up a new channel to interact with each other and in future might open it to more guilds.
    Both guilds value RESPECT highly so that will be the key-word for any new ally.

Stay Happy, Stay Wicked!

Thumbs up I agree, I like it.

This is something that "is" what we want.

In addition I would like to see much more solo quests for Rogues, that test their abilities.

The Rogue class outclasses all classes.

Show me a class that can bypass all trash and backstab the boss and kill him with one hit.

Rogue.

wait a minute, I am in the wrong thread.
    Last edited by Zorth; 12-06-2012 at 11:48 PM.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Default Level 69 and more

We gained plenty renown and have hit level 69 last week. Good job guildies!

The new channel with Fors Forthis and a few other members (Math guild, Mangar leader and Galaban) is still going strong! A big thank you to all participating in this alliance, we value it very highly and it enlarges our gameplay greatly!

Note to our channel members: CitW channel-raid is sceduled for Januari 29th, around 9.30 CET (that's around 3.30 Eastern), get your chars up to +20 lvl and flagged!

Default level 70!

Well done guildies!! We reached level 70 last night, still going strong and steadily.

We also expanded our channel, Demon Hunters have joined us, welcome!
    Last Tuesdag we did our very first CitW channel-raid, it was awesome. There will be more channel-raids so keep checking ingame!

Default Level 80!

yes, we're still here, and still going strong.
    Last night we hit level 80, i'd like to send muchos gracias to all our guildmembers for keeping the spirit up high!

Default Update: Level 85!

Still going strong, we hit level 85 a few weeks back and got the new ship up!
    Thanks to all TTG members for being awesome guildies <3

We have room for a few more, get in touch with an officer for more info!

Default 6 year old TTG thread and still going strong!

Putting up an update here, seeing the OP is almost 6 years old :-)

We're currently level 105 and still active on Argo.
    We have a small base of regular players that play (almost) every european evening, ranging from TR-train speed to fun nights with guildies.
    Wouldn't hurt to have a few more folks joining our ranks, if you feel like joining us just send a /tell to any guildmember online in game.

Happy hunting TTG-ers!

Community Member

Default Interest

I'm sort of taking up this game again, and have made a Char. I'm pretty interested in joining a guild such as yours. I'm ingame as Mystario, I tried adding you to friends by the name in your signature, but it says Character does not Exist.

If you could look me up at your earliest convenience that would be lovely

Hello Pappabeardk!
    First i'd like to appologize for not responding sooner, i don't track this particular thread every day.
    But i'm glad i did now, if you're still interested you can contact me here on the forums with a DM, or ingame on my main Ekei (not always online with that char so a mail would be best).
    If you happen to have twitter you could also contact me there (@marimcmillan), i check that very regulary (several times per day so most likely to get noticed).

Hope to hear/see from you soon!

Mari/Ekei

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345