You can find a lot of info about Eberron Unlimited, and answers to many questions in the following posts, articles and forums. If you have questions, please search these first, before posting in this forum (and if you can, post in the Discussion Forum linked below). Please also review SDM's post below.

Official Announcement for Eberron Unlimited
- This includes links to many helpful pages.

Beginner's Guide to Veteran Status

DDO Eberron Store Guide

True Reincarnation Guide

SDM:
Hello Everyone,

Please review this thread if you have general questions about DDO Eberron Unlimited.

Where are my beta characters?
Beta characters will not be available on the live worlds.

Will the adventure packs, classes, or races that were unlocked on Lamannia be available to my subscription on the live worlds?
Purchases made during the beta will not carry over to the live worlds. However, any points purchased during the beta will transfer over to your live subscription.

I purchased Turbine Points during the beta; however I am currently using a different account on the live worlds. How do I get access to those points?
The Account Management Team will be able to assist with this type of issue. We can deactivate the beta account that you don't plan on using in the future and manually add Turbine Points to your primary subscription. Please submit help requests for this specific issue HERE.

What happens if I cancel my recurring subscription plan?
A detailed description of the subscription charges when downgrading from "VIP" to "Premium" can be found HERE.

How long will it take to receive the launch bonus points?
The launch bonus points will be granted throughout the Head Start (many have already been granted). If you have not received the appropriate number of bonus points by 9/9/09 please feel free to contact the Account Management Team for assistance. To submit a help request for this specific issue please click HERE.

If I don't already have a subscription when will I be able to start playing?
New players will be able to create accounts on the official launch date of 9/9/09.

I already have a DDO account. What do I need to do to play for free?
All you need to do to access your existing DDO account is log in. If you need to reset your password please use the "forgot password" link located at http://myaccount.turbine.com. If you run into any problems in accessing your Username/Password you can contact the Account Management Team. Contact details can be found within my signature.

I just upgraded and I cannot access Cannith.
Cannith is currently available for players who were retail subscribers prior to launch. A retail product key is required to access this server, otherwise you will see a red stop sign instead of a green check at server select. Cannith will be updated to allow access to all players at some point on 9/2/09. All players should now be able to access Cannith.

What are the differences between VIP, Premium, and Free status?
A detailed breakdown of the three subscription states can be founder HERE.

What are the server, auction, trade, and tell limitations for Free Players?
I have included a breakdown of the limitations below.
Public Chat Channels
10 messages in 5 minutes
Say/Shout
10 messages in 5 minutes
Tells
3 unique people 1 minute.
Mail
10 unique people in 10 minutes

Where can I find a guide for the DDO Store?
http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/DDO_S...=119907&skip=1

I can't find my original server, where did my character go?
Details on the 2007 Server Merge can be found HERE.

~SDM

I'm a VIP, why I don't have access to Drow and Favored Soul?
Drow and Favored Soul are not included with VIP access. They can be unlocked using Favor or Turbine Store Points. If you unlock using Favor, it is per server, while the Turbine store purchase unlocks these options across all servers.

You can find a wealth of game play information, including classes, races, NPCs, locations and quests in the Compendium.
You can also find useful information in the DDO Knowledge Base. It includes information on favor, including details about unlocking classes, races and more.

You can find information about gifts in this sticky.
Information about playing, subscribing and payments for international players is in this sticky.
The VIP points FAQ is here.
Informationa about GTCs is available here.