Default Modern Warfare 2

Anyone around here pick this up and start playing yet? Anyone else feel tempted to go F2P and move their subscription fees over to X-Box Live?

I know that if I had a system I would! ****! I've spend upwards of 24 hours at my friend's house playing TDM and F4A since the game came out!

Yeah, I have issues.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Thats almost exactly what i did. Canceled my sub to try Champions and now I pay about 16 every three months and spend hours blowing **** up.

Symtex + Riot shield = Funny as ****!!!
    To err is human, to forgive is divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
    Jinger~Docholiday~Fritobandito~Bandshee~Grudock~Seigeengine

Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak View Post
    Thats almost exactly what i did. Canceled my sub to try Champions and now I pay about 16 every three months and spend hours blowing **** up.

Symtex + Riot shield = Funny as ****!!!
    Man, I hate Riot shield users! Partly because I don't use Semtex much (find frags more useful). I don't own the game, but have spents a ton of time at a friend's playing.

If you want some real fun, unlock a tactical knife and build a class around it, running around knifing people. Very fun.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1084 View Post
    Man, I hate Riot shield users! Partly because I don't use Semtex much (find frags more useful). I don't own the game, but have spents a ton of time at a friend's playing.

If you want some real fun, unlock a tactical knife and build a class around it, running around knifing people. Very fun.
    Ohh i hate those guys as well. Thats why i stick symtex to them and watch the fireworks

As for the tac knife....you mean the throwing knife or just the perks that allow more ramge and quicker attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak View Post
    Ohh i hate those guys as well. Thats why i stick symtex to them and watch the fireworks

As for the tac knife....you mean the throwing knife or just the perks that allow more ramge and quicker attacks?
    Like I said, I don't carry Semtex much, just because a properly cooked frag is basically a guaranteed kill, while Semtex allows too much time to run away usually.

The tactical knife is an "attachment" for pistols that allows for faster, longer knife attacks with a shorter "cooldown" between them. Combined with things like Marathon, Lightweight and Commando, and you can actually do very well in a match doing nothing but knifing! Very satisfying when it works.

The most fun, is when someone sees you, but just cannot kill you fast enough, and you still manage to run up and knife them.

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1084 View Post
    Like I said, I don't carry Semtex much, just because a properly cooked frag is basically a guaranteed kill, while Semtex allows too much time to run away usually.

The tactical knife is an "attachment" for pistols that allows for faster, longer knife attacks with a shorter "cooldown" between them. Combined with things like Marathon, Lightweight and Commando, and you can actually do very well in a match doing nothing but knifing! Very satisfying when it works.

The most fun, is when someone sees you, but just cannot kill you fast enough, and you still manage to run up and knife them.
    Symtex is more a sticky grenade (Who cares how far they run if it's on their back).

Thats what i meant when i said perk just couldn't remember it right. I havent unlocked it yet but was thinking about it since knifing someone is just to satisfying.

Just went 34-9 using only the tactical knife and kill streak rewards (Predator, Harrier Strike, Chopper Gunner)!

Gotta say, leaping off a rooftop and knifing someone on the way down, and jumping from a rooftop, through a window, to knife the guy camping in the room are probably the most fun things I've done in CoD!

Look around you can sometimes pick up a 12+1month to xbox live for $39.99

Show me someone who believes in something, and I will show you a fool : Kerr Avon

Yeah I'm still lookign for one of those deals to pop up again but for now I'll settle for my $1 renewal.