Thread: LF Guild

Community Member

Default LF Guild

I am looking for a guild that will take a DDO Newbie on. I recently started DDO and have a Level 4 Cleric as my main. I look to add other classes like a Warrior or Pali Tank as well as some dps like my drow Rogue. I work fulltime and also take classes towards my degree so I dont have a ton of playing time. I mainly play Saturday and Sundays, and very little during the week. Please PM me on here and tell me a bit more about your guild. I do know I would be interested in Raiding come that time, I played WoW since Day 1 and raided in Pre-BC, BC, and Wrath up until I quit in Sept with the faction change. I also played other MMO's UO, SWG, and FFXI.

Community Member

Fighter*

My toons names that I am on are Finden and Hambolt. I am looking to chat with some GMs about their guilds. I am looking for a guild that fits what I am looking for.

Community Member

Sounds like you'd fit right in with The Gutbuster Brigade. We're a group of late-to-post highschool players, including university and moving well into the adult years as well. We range from people who have no MMO experience, to WoW veterans, to DDO veterans, and we group almost nightly (not required, it just happens naturally). We're definitely on on the weekends so we'd be around to play, and we plan on raiding as soon as we get enough people high-level.

You can look for me in-game (Tactic Bronzebottom), send me mail their, or PM me on these forums if you want more info. We can set up a time when you can come test-run some quests with us if you like to see if you click.

If you want more information, we have a thread slightly lower down on these forums called "[RECRUITING] The Gutbuster Brigade".