Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus_dead View Post
    People figured them out somehow... they were intentionally not documented by the developers.

Here, look at these. Is this really hard to remember?
    PPP = heal
    WPW = caster buff
    FPF = save/attack buff

It's not as if there are a large number of valuable combo moves out there... honestly, those three are all you need.
    Is the current system at all intuitive to players who don't read instructions? Is there visual feedback to indicate you have started an attack sequence?

Obviously, the answer to those questions is no. A_D doesn't need this, but others players, old and new might and do.

If most of the finishing moves suck - and I wont argue with you, most of them I've never used except by accident - then the right answer is that Turbine should improve those moves, rather than us players accept only mashing three sequences.
    <|| “Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate.” ||>
    AEsahaettr | AlfredSartan | Botharel | PeterMurphy | Weesham etc.

Community Member AylinIsAwesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus_dead View Post
    People figured them out somehow... they were intentionally not documented by the developers.

Here, look at these. Is this really hard to remember?
    PPP = heal
    WPW = caster buff
    FPF = save/attack buff

It's not as if there are a large number of valuable combo moves out there... honestly, those three are all you need.

You forgot Wind/Light/Wind. Blur for everybody!

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moorewr View Post
    Is the current system at all intuitive to players who don't read instructions? Is there visual feedback to indicate you have started an attack sequence?

Obviously, the answer to those questions is no. A_D doesn't need this, but others players, old and new might and do.

If most of the finishing moves suck - and I wont argue with you, most of them I've never used except by accident - then the right answer is that Turbine should improve those moves, rather than us players accept only mashing three sequences.
    I agree.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    I am on my zillionth try playing a monk and I realised why I am having problems playing the class: I dunno what moves I have done!

<snip>

Just an idea.

Hmmm something seems strangely familiar here. What was it again?

Oh yeah!

Just kidding

In actuality though it does seem like it would help a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Hi welcome!

(I wonder if I'll get banned for this?)

Community Member

Wink

up up down down left right left right, a b a b select start. all you need to know.
    Q&A is the business of pointing out others' failures. Optimists need not apply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12