Thread: Lfg

Default Lfg

Hi,
    I am an experienced MMO player (WoW, WAR, GW, & CoH just to name a few) and a 14 year D&D veteran that just recently came to DDO. I am looking for some mature players (idiots need not apply...) who I can run with. The only problem is that right now I am working 12 hr night shifts so I only get to play on my nights off as I usually sleep during the day, and most mornings. If there is any group out there (or even individuals for that matter) that are interested, just post something in this thread.

Thanks
    Last edited by Wonkapan10; 11-19-2009 at 08:50 AM.

Talking up all night

Like you I work 12 hr night shifts. Mon-Fri 6p-6a. I play in a static group on Saturday mornings from 7am-10am (we have a couple open spots in our group) and then I play all Saturday night and Sunday night. If these time fit you then let me know. On Orien My toon is called Kwik, Kwiksand and Phate.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey2toes View Post
    Like you I work 12 hr night shifts. Mon-Fri 6p-6a. I play in a static group on Saturday mornings from 7am-10am (we have a couple open spots in our group) and then I play all Saturday night and Sunday night. If these time fit you then let me know. On Orien My toon is called Kwik, Kwiksand and Phate.
    I wish my schedule was as set as yours. I work 5 on, 5 off, 2 on, 2 off ... rinse and repeat. My 2 off always falls on thursday and friday so the saturday morning thing will work great ... for now. I may be getting switched to day shift in a month or so >.< If that were to happen I would only be able to play every other saturday... your choice as to whether or not your group is willing to accept me now just have my attendance dwindle later. I do play most mornings however and a lot of time on my days off
    Last edited by Wonkapan10; 11-19-2009 at 03:10 AM.

I play most mornings from 6:30ish till 10ish....currently spending time on phate for thurs and fri

saturday look me up (kwik) and we will see what the group says about you joining

Thanks to my location (GMT +2), I can suit some odd playing hours of US I guess. You can add my only/most played character Sidreus and can send me a tell whenever you see me online. I will be happy to tag along.

Have fun and hope to see you in game.