Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Community Member

Default CLAW - Is Recruiting

CLAW - Council of Law And War

We are recruiting players who want more than a guild tag. We are a guild with a long history in MMORPG's. Established in 1995 in Legends of Kesmai we have had chapters in just about every MMORPG since then. We are a casual guild that requires members to be willing to help their guildmates. We will be pushing toward raid content but it wont be required of all members.

If you want to be part of a guild with a long history that will be around next month, next year and years from now maybe CLAW is the guild for you. Our levels range from 20 to 1. Our Ages range from 18 to old as dirt. Most of us raid every night, some of us just log in and play to socialize and never see raids.

our website is www.C-L-A-W.org.
    Our Charter Link http://www.c-l-a-w.org/charter.html
    Our DDO Chapter Information http://www.c-l-a-w.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6880
    Our Prospective recruit thread so you can post your toons names and levels so we can get you in some groups raids!

If interested look for officers in game or look at he info posted above to guide you.

Thank you for your time and good hunting!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wanted to update this post for any new possible apps.

Thank you for your interest in CLAW. We are currently tapering the number of applicants we are accepting due to our current size. Although we are pursuing more of an "invite only" method of recruitment, we encourage you however to join our chat channel(ask any CLAW for that info) in game and run with as many members as you can, as we have not closed the doors completely to new recruits. A lot of us have come to this guild independently, and have helped to make this a great guild to be in. We don't want to miss out on other good people. CLAW chat is an easy way for you to find CLAW members to group with. Just post in there that you are an applicant and looking for people to run with. We use it quite often when trying to fill out parties as well.

Because we have 100+ active members, we have to be selective in adding to that number. We try to maintain a personal gaming environment, where everybody knows each other and there is no anonymity. Due to guild ships and renown decay, we also have to ensure new members are going to stick around and help cover any decay incurred by the larger guild size. More than anything though, we're looking for other cool people who are going to be here to have fun and not cause drama. A cool person should understand our reasons for being selective, right? Use of a mic is not mandatory, but it is heavily recommended.

Here is a thread that has a lot of info on our guilding process http://www.c-l-a-w.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7989. Have a look at it and be sure to follow the link within to our guild charter- it is a guideline of our expectations of the type of people we want joining us.

If everything you've read here coincides with what you are looking for in a guild, we encourage you to get your feet wet in clawchat and run with as many of us as you can. Due to our new method of recruitment, it may take some time to be accepted, but stick with it if you think this is the place for you. We'll try to let you know as soon as possible our decision, so as not to keep you hanging.
    Last edited by Musashiclaw; 08-11-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Community Member

CLAW has been successful in gathering in the other Old Fogey's out there looking for a guild

I guess those who are 30+ want to join other 30+ people but we also accept 18+ so if you are looking CLAW is recruiting.

Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    aka
    Warclaws in DDO

Community Member

We have had alot of levels 1-7 join over the last few days to add to our already 50+ active group so if you are a new player and want a good constant group please pm me or look for Warclaws in game!

Any Class
    Any Level
    We recruit the person.

Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw(on the CLAW forums)
    aka
    Warclaws in DDO

Community Member

CLAW has been hoping as most of you can see in the zones you quest in. If interested talk to any CLAW member and they can get you the information you need!

Good questing to you.
    Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    Thelanis Warclaws, DragonClaws, MusashiCLAW, Warsclaw
    www.C-L-A-W.org

Community Member

CLAW is still looking for Mature players who need a guild home! This is for DDO and any other MMO you might be playing as we have chapters in quite a few games.
    Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    www.C-L-A-W.org

Community Member

Great guild with a group of really good helpful players. CLAW new players as well as veterans and they're all willing to help out with quests, raids, and useful information.

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of CLAW!

Chukasil Menehall

*edit to fix predictive text spelling error
    Last edited by Chukasil; 12-30-2009 at 03:56 PM.

What kind of hours can your members be found online? I work 2nd shift, so I get home and play around 2am EST. Would your guild be a good fit?

Oh, and I am new to this server, so I have a level 6 monk that I have been playing. I am a mature player (in attitude, not age) and just looking more for a a group of people to chat with and maybe quest from time to time.

Community Member

We have members from all over the world so usually people on at all times.

Here is a thread we keep updated with our officer list.
    http://www.c-l-a-w.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6918
    Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    www.C-L-A-W.org

Community Member

recruitment still going strong!

New Players, Old Players
    Low Level, High Level.

We just want good people.. check us out.
    Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    www.C-L-A-W.org

Community Member

Updated first post!
    Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    www.C-L-A-W.org

Community Member

Still going strong and still looking for players who want a regular group, good fun and a guild that will be around for years to come.
    Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    www.C-L-A-W.org

Hame many EU players that are on Server on an Evening GMT time?
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Community Member

We have members on 24/7. Some EU some US that just play all day/night.
    Check out our website and you can post other guild questions there for members to answer.
    Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    www.C-L-A-W.org

Just wanted to post that I've enjoyed DDO even more since joining C.L.A.W.

The guild attitude is mature, and helpful. They've even got their own mentoring program going for people that are new to the game and want some help. Lots of low-medium level characters to play with. Gear is passed around pretty freely towards those who need it.

I sometimes play EST mornings, and there are quite a few members on. Not as many as during the evenings, but there's usually at least one officer and almost a dozen mates of varying levels. It's sometimes easier to fill in (and do well in) a pick up group when there's a guild mate watching your back, and you theirs. Also, PUGs seem to fill up faster when they know there's some guild structure within it, so feel free to join in if you see our "Help C.L.A.W. run (questname)". Those groups usually do pretty well, despite being of mixed membership.

I was just leading an all-C.L.A.W. Tempest Spine run last night, and it went smoothly, easily one of the best runs I've had on that raid. I'm very much looking forward to future higher level content with these guys.
    Thelanis
    Aelrys d'Aelaravel, Brenja Stoutfire, Vyral the Ascetic.
    Proud Officer of C.L.A.W.

I have been a member for about a month and I love these guys what a great group of mature knowledgeable players. please join if your looking for a fun place to be >>

Community Member

CLAW is still going strong and still is looking for great people to enhance our DDO community and CLAW community!
    Fist and Faith
    Musashi DragonClaw
    www.C-L-A-W.org

Community Member

I joined up about a month ago and have had a great time running with the folks in C.L.A.W.

Haven't had much time to play the past week or so but look forward to getting back to it this weekend.

Community Member

Also just recently joined and its a very large cooperative group. CLAW "works". PM me any questions and I'll get back to you.

-Dubs
    Last edited by MakeItADouble; 03-12-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Default Free Bump

From someone obviously not in CLAW, my experiences with people from that guild have been very good.

Nice job putting a solid bunch together.
    MINISTRY

Have ran groups with many CLAW members and find them to be great people to be around..

alts Verpel Bunny Ftr, Spawnshadow Bunny Rogue, Loaner Rgr and Draazt Drow Ranger

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast