Results 1 to 13 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Founder THAC0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Thats not me. >:(

    For those who know me on other servers as Thaco... my name for the past 3+ years.... on Orien, somebody else is using the name.

    Just putting ppl on notice.

    T.

    (Whoever took the name, please PM me.)

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer Cupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    25,994

    Default

    Awww hands you some fresh cupcakes.

    I hope you get your name.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

  3. #3
    Founder THAC0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Thanks for the cupcake! Now I feel a whole lot better!!!

    (Actually, now my annoyance is gone now... just too bad for me.)

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer Cupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    25,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
    Thanks for the cupcake! Now I feel a whole lot better!!!

    (Actually, now my annoyance is gone now... just too bad for me.)
    Well I've met you in game and played with ya so I hope ya get yer name back.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

  5. #5
    Community Member Aussieee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,374

    Default

    Why you care anyways? Are you even gonna play on that server?
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

  6. #6
    Community Member Adarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    Why you care anyways? Are you even gonna play on that server?
    He may or may not, but it doesn't change the fact that he is being smart for reserving the name on every server since he is the leader of a guild. If he were just a guy then it might not matter that some Thaco guy on Orien is passing himself off as the one from Ghallanda. If that DOES happen though, this post will allow the group he represents from facing retribution for their "leader" being a total moron (as in the guy that could be camping his name on Orien being a moron not THE Thaco).

    Thragin Stoneshield - Fighter of little reknown
    "If you want it dead just swing an axe at it!"

  7. #7
    Founder THAC0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adarin View Post
    He may or may not, but it doesn't change the fact that he is being smart for reserving the name on every server since he is the leader of a guild. If he were just a guy then it might not matter that some Thaco guy on Orien is passing himself off as the one from Ghallanda. If that DOES happen though, this post will allow the group he represents from facing retribution for their "leader" being a total moron (as in the guy that could be camping his name on Orien being a moron not THE Thaco).
    Wow... that is a bit extreme, but I suppose that could happen.

    There are 2 other servers which I missed my name when all of the server merged... but have never seen those names appear in game. *shrug* Oh, I have my name with a '-servername' on it.. but that just isn't the same.... other than it shows how long I've been here. Thaco-Xoriat for example.

    Not gonna loose any sleep over it. What is done is done. Karma will bite somebody and it won't be me.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer Cupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    25,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
    Wow... that is a bit extreme, but I suppose that could happen.

    There are 2 other servers which I missed my name when all of the server merged... but have never seen those names appear in game. *shrug* Oh, I have my name with a '-servername' on it.. but that just isn't the same.... other than it shows how long I've been here. Thaco-Xoriat for example.

    Not gonna loose any sleep over it. What is done is done. Karma will bite somebody and it won't be me.
    *Will have to make sure she does not sneak up and hump the wrong "THACO".
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

  9. #9
    Founder THAC0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Whoa now! I don't want any trouble with the 'hubby'.

    /slips you a note which says, "Meet me in the Phoenix Tavern..."


  10. #10
    Founder THAC0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    Why you care anyways? Are you even gonna play on that server?
    Actually, now that you brought it up.. I had considered it with some of my newer buddies. Thanks for asking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload