Community Member

Default super shared bank

let us be able to open are other alts bank accounts all at once
    let us be able to go to the bank, see our acc and shared and also a list of our alts
    and allow us to open ther acc also
    that way if we want to move gear around, organise, w/e, itll be way easier then login out and in over
    and over, its a waste of time, and loggin out takes forever in this game
    if ne of our characters was able to open the alts accounts, we'd see who had the item were looking for
    and move it right away. we cood hav each acc hav its own seperate window, character names on each
    to distinguish, and ther not big at all so space wont be a problem its not really hurting ne1, just makin it more convinient and productive

Please!!!!

More space in the shared would work for me.

A lot more space.

Seeing what my other characters have in their own account would be good too, but I'd be happy with a bigger shared account.
    Disappointed and without trust in the powers that be.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Fansites

Quote Originally Posted by KillEveryone View Post
    but I'd be happy with a bigger shared account.
    We were supposed to be able to purchase an upgrade to our shared bank, doubling it's size. But, like most of the update's best features - it was removed without warning, despite us being told it'd be there, to suit some vague post of Fernando's of spacing out content.

I'd be against being able to open every alt's bank account from every other alt, however. That, to me, is far too great an Easy Button. The shared bank suits that purpose nicely, and I'm really looking forward to enhancing it's functionality... but to have a universal bank just seems ridiculous to me.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    We were supposed to be able to purchase an upgrade to our shared bank, doubling it's size. But, like most of the update's best features - it was removed without warning, despite us being told it'd be there, to suit some vague post of Fernando's of spacing out content.

I'd be against being able to open every alt's bank account from every other alt, however. That, to me, is far too great an Easy Button. The shared bank suits that purpose nicely, and I'm really looking forward to enhancing it's functionality... but to have a universal bank just seems ridiculous to me.
    wasnt a doubling there was supose to be a 10 slot thing were were supose to be able to buy and I think that will be in mondays patch.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE