Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselKing View Post
    You know, all this drama could have been avoided if we just had the old raid loot system back.

BOOO!!! Old raid loot system was EVIL!!!! BOOO!!!

Of course, a whole different load of drama would be happening but at least this event would have been prevented.

~Anaelsbet~; ~Elsbet~; ~Lilabet~; ~Islabet~; ~Phaeddre~
    ~Ascent~

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Oh, I don't know... This thread may serve a purpose... It's okay if more guilds/channel groups just take/pass the tomes and not let people roll... No one here ever said they shouldn't do that...

But maybe this thread will keep people from putting something up for a roll and then changing their mind afterwards (even THAT, although crappy, is still okay in my mind - I'd be sad, but not mad, if someone said, "Oh, I didn't realize my guildy needs this - sorry guys)...

The main thing is not to LIE... Sure it's just a game, but there's really no excuse to make someone believe it was accident, and hopefully will be corrected (if they wait around long enough), instead of just telling them "You ain't getting it".
    Ding Ding we have a winner. 2 threads and 12 pages later the truth comes out. Props to Weaselking and Heffty for owning up to the truth of the matter and dealing with it. Only problem I had was that the roll was not honored and then cover ups and excuses were rampant. Lots of guilds and individuals have lots of policies regarding loot and thats fine. However, acting duplicitious, and disingenious should not be part of them, nor should those types of actions be allowed to slide by the community as a whole. Now excuse me while I light this candle and curl up with the book I just bought "Chicken Soup for Lonely Internet Single's Soul" and wait for true love to find me.

I leave you with this bad ass pic

Heffty Smurf "True Internet Tough Guy"
    Last edited by Jonny_D; 10-27-2009 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffty_Smurf View Post
    yes im a horrible person lol not only should i be banned on the forums and the game but i should be picked up by the local police and executed.....
    Finally, someone talking some sense.

/signed

Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    Finally, someone talking some sense.

/signed

Sig-worthy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

yes im a horrible person lol not only should i be banned on the forums and the game but i should be picked up by the local police and executed
    unlike Mhykke

/not signed.

I love your posts Heffty. I even rep'd you, more than once. Only once in this thread though.

wow that sucks, you got boned.
    What's the deal with this X versus Y need before greed BS...

You rolled, you won the roll, and you got screwed.

I didnt know there were so many 'tards on Argo.
    /TELL Tackilack ~ Tackalack ~ Taq ~ Heartattack ~ Scrooge

Maybe that guild should just keep running the raid with the OP until another one is pulled and this time make sure that he gets it. Then all this can be over.

keep your rep as a matter of fact shove it directly up your own.....

yes im a horrible person lol not only should i be banned on the forums and the game but i should be picked up by the local police and executed......if the crime is pointing a finger at noobs like you and giving you a shot of honesty that contrary to what ur mama might of told you you cant be anything you want if you put your mind to it. some people such as yourself just simply arent equipped.

by the way your post about how based on your build u were very knowledgable really made me laugh. i felt bad looking at your build that it was so bad and you had no idea exactly how bad it was.
    LOL. Way to take the low road.

Oh but you are "The Best Paladin in the Game" so of course you would know. LMAO.

I have been made errors in the past and giving you the benefit of the doubt based on one moment of what seemed like intelligent, non emotionally stunted logic, was my bad.

I retract my error.

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

do u have trouble with reading comprehension? i didnt attack the op, i agreed with the op, i also stated what some of the people in the party had conveyed to me. since i was NOT in the party i can only go with what the majority is saying. i pointed out those facts because those were the facts told to me from several different people. i was not looking to attack the op at all.
    Bah, my bad... I beg forgiveness, I misread your attack on the OP of the OTHER thread with an attack on this thread. Please don't hit me with your big sack.

There've been a few too many personal attacks in this thread for my liking.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789