Default Please do a Character refresh.......

I would like to try Reincarnation on some of my characters but for some reason my level 7 ranger/2 fighter will not load properly. I can make a new character on Lammania and play it fine, so I know I have the test server loaded properly. Since I am just coming back to DDO, I would like to try some of my characters out on Lammania, level 10 cleric, etc. Turbine, please refresh our current characters so we can play them on Lammania.

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

They plan to rerelease and autolevelling NPC in the future to deal with such issues. While I agree a recopy periodically would be nice, in the past they have said that such a recopy is no small amount of effort.

Level-up and gear-set NPCs seem like the way to go. That's often seen on test/Preview servers for other games.

It is a doubly good idea during testing for reincarnation.. since I had a good bit of one on one time with a Turbine rep for my character.. which I thank them for! but it would be better for all if they didn't need to spend their time that way.
    <|| “Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate.” ||>
    AEsahaettr | AlfredSartan | Botharel | PeterMurphy | Weesham etc.