Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Minor_Threat View Post
    at the very least, sheets of ghostliness.
    /signed

LOL. How funny. Before we were able to giveaway loot inside chests and everyone was talking about the cool things they pulled, I was the one that always said, "I got a rock."

Default Go Vote

Hey Folks, right now the bandanna is winning. Don't let it happen. It really can't be that difficult to do something fun for the weekend. Hell, I'd even go for everyone walking around with a light trick'or'treat bag in their off hand

Devs, remember all of the positive feedback win you guys blew-up Lam after Beta? We are craving the fun stuff!

Ennervated,mind blasted,psionically dominated,encased in stone in the subterrane

Quote Originally Posted by uhgungawa View Post
    Picts stolen from Disavowed, so he might have that info

I dont know about the hats but I like where this thread is going.

Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses.

Quote Originally Posted by KoboldKiller View Post
    I say no to all of it. Halloween is a pagan holiday that should be shunned by all. This unholy night should not be celebrated in game with any hats or other items.
    So are Christmas and Easter.

Anyway, I approve of the OP, we need more halloween based items. We have a form of Christmas, why not halloween?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Huxley
    There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued
    Turbine, you can hire more developers for the game. We operate on a giant Theocracy of Debt, so go all out finding developers for the best MMO out there

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru2 View Post
    So are Christmas and Easter.

Anyway, I approve of the OP, we need more halloween based items. We have a form of Christmas, why not halloween?
    Umm in case you missed it, my post was in jest hence the picture I posted.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses.

Umm in case you missed it, my post was in jest hence the picture I posted.
    I know, I just thought you should have completed it with including those two with appropriate pictures to boot
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Huxley
    There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued
    Turbine, you can hire more developers for the game. We operate on a giant Theocracy of Debt, so go all out finding developers for the best MMO out there

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru2 View Post
    I know, I just thought you should have completed it with including those two with appropriate pictures to boot
    Oh well in that case

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

I say no to all of it. Halloween is a pagan holiday that should be shunned by all. This unholy night should not be celebrated in game with any hats or other items.

On second thought this would work.

I want that...........hat.

Cthulhu is perturbed that they have not offered costumes (all that which have some nominal stat bonus, as in some other MMORPG game *coughRequiemcough*) that let you assume the likenesses of the following:

- Iron Golem
    - Skeleton Fighter
    - Skeleton Magus
    - Lich
    - Vampire
    - Bugbear
    - Fire Reaver
    - Astronaut
    - Slime/Ooze/Jelly
    - Fire Man
    - Black Abbot
    - Mummy
    - Kobold Shaman
    - Dread Zombie
    - Wraith
    - Wight High Priest
    - Blackheart Troll
    - Earth Elemental

... among others....

... oh, and a Giant Winged Green Mind Flayer would be very nice as well, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsbet View Post
    Definitely holiday appropriate. I said no as well.

I want a witch's hat. Actually, I want four of them--one for each of the girls.
    Oooo ya! Ones that give +4 to black defensive fog. And silver high heels!

~I Look Beautiful In A Burka, You Know That Loose And Baggy Mummy Rag~

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What has been seen, cannot be unseen...

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmina View Post
    Oooo ya! Ones that give +4 to black defensive fog. And silver high heels!

Witch's hats only go well with thigh high black patent leather boots.

*sigh* Must be a guy... Doesn't know a thing about accessorizing...

~Anaelsbet~; ~Elsbet~; ~Lilabet~; ~Islabet~; ~Phaeddre~
    ~Ascent~

The only reason I see why the Scally caps are winning it the phrasing of the question. It basically asks whether to have the caps, or nothing.
    Hopefully, we're being watched and the artsy guy/gal with the fancy pens will take some time to throw us a bone. Or a hat. Or two.

Also, as an addition to the 'costume' siderail... (not really a derail, just kinduv off to
    one side of the topic.)
    .....from GenCon 08: chainmail bikini
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

So I'm going to assume that you all think the pirate hat is the only thing coming? We originally weren't going to include it in the mix, but thought people who missed out on pirate day might appreciate a second crack at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    So I'm going to assume that you all think the pirate hat is the only thing coming? We originally weren't going to include it in the mix, but thought people who missed out on pirate day might appreciate a second crack at it.
    Thank you Tolero!

Come on T you know us better than that. If your vague we will jump all over it. Now if you guys had said "in addition too other in game items" then this thread wouldn't have happened.
    Go for the eyes Boo!

Come on T you know us better than that. If your vague we will jump all over it. Now if you guys had said "in addition too other in game items" then this thread wouldn't have happened.
    It's a brave new world. Quartermaster C and crew have been working hard to find more fun festive things to put out there for the holidays Remember all those threads where people said "oh I wish there was XYZ for such-and-such day"? (Ok you might not, but I do). We have a lot better capabilities to do so now. Incidentally if you have other occasions of the year, lore specific or otherwise, that you'd love to see some extra fun for, please feel free to let us know! We're actively mapping out the fun - I have a stockpile of player suggestions from over time, but new ones never hurt anything ^^
    Last edited by Tolero; 10-21-2009 at 10:32 AM.

It's a brave new world. Quartermaster C and crew have been working hard to find more fun festive things to put out there for the holidays Remember all those threads where people said "oh I wish there was XYZ for such-and-such day"? (Ok you might not, but I do). We have a lot better capabilities to do so now. Incidentally if you have other occasions of the year, lore specific or otherwise, that you'd love to see some extra fun for, please feel free to let us know! We're actively mapping out the fun - I have a stockpile of player suggestions from over time, but new ones never hurt anything ^^
    Ok. I'll admit the way I read it was that...it was the item for Halloween. Yes, Q's message was vague in the sense that it didn't say 'we thought we may put this out there again along with other secret special stuff.... blah blah blah'

So.. with that said, I'll happily wait for this Treat from the Devs.

Thanks.
    Go for the eyes Boo!

My birthday is July 13th...please make a note of it and I look forward to personal recognition day in DDO. Thanks

As a side note, I play mostly Rogues, so any type of "trickster" day or whatever would be cool with me
    Last edited by Psyk0sisS; 10-21-2009 at 10:59 AM.
    -KHYBER- Current Mains: Dios D'Muerte - Barb>FvS>Bard>Wiz>Art / Deeos D'Muerte - 20 Ninja(TR2) / Draugar D'Muerte - 20 Ninja (TR1) .Deyna D'Muerte - 20 Assassin x3 (TR2)
    ..Got a lunch break? A smoke break? You too can conspire with bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk0sisS View Post
    My birthday is July 13th...please make a note of it and I look forward to personal recognition day in DDO. Thanks

As a side note, I play mostly Rogues, so any type of "trickster" day or whatever would be cool with me
    You know............. if there is a way to have something cool happen to you in game based on your birthday, I think that'd be pretty sweet actually ^^ we still have the emails that go out, but I'll poke and see if there's something even cooler that could be done. Fun is fun ^^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast