Community Member

Default Greater reincarnation Help!

{{Greater reincarnation has the same benefits as Lesser Reincarnation, and additionally will upgrade a 28 point (non-drow) character into a 32 point build character.}}

Okay, So if I understand this correctly... If I make a character say a Human Palidin right now on a 28 point system and level him to say lvl5 .

Then I go with the G-Reincarnation when it is released I will be able reroll him from lvl one as a 32 point system. Or will he KEEP LVL5 but just be able to spend the skill points and have the 32 stat points to throw out and basicly stay a lvl5 at the end of the process..

After reading this I myself am confused, But if anyone can dig through my post and see what I am trying to ask here please do so lol..

Also.. When is this patch/update going to go live in Nov maybe ?

Community Member

Well, got people eyeballing my post and no help yet? Bah jump in here.. Lets hear it from the people in the know.

Just wondering if we have a lvl 10 human paly and use this option will he be a lvl 10 human, but with the 32 points after we use the GR?

You have to have access to 32 point builds in order to use Greater Reincarnation, iirc.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arleon View Post
    You have to have access to 32 point builds in order to use Greater Reincarnation, iirc.
    I understand that, But we are going to be able to BUY the 32 point for all servers for what 1500-1700 points in the cash shop. My question is. When we do this are our carachters able to keep the level they are, and just throw out the extra 4 points and go from there?

yes greater reincarnation allows you to make your character over again with 32 points instead of 28. You keep all your XP, Favor and whatnot and you also have to keep the same leveling track. I.E. if you messed up and took a level of Wizard instead of your 8th level of Sorcerer you are still stuck as 7 Sor / 1 Wiz

The only thing it might reset is your raid completion counter
    Shandi TRing - Jackdal 20th Figther - Kaven 18th Fighter / 1st Monk
    Proud Member of D.W.A.T. since 2006 of Xoriat, now Thelanis
    ...and when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks back at you...

Does Grtr Rein reset enhancements? I have a critrage barb that wants to know....

Quote Originally Posted by dormetheus View Post
    Does Grtr Rein reset enhancements? I have a critrage barb that wants to know....
    I believe that one of the Devs answered this in another thread and all Reincarnations reset enhancements.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by dormetheus View Post
    Lesser Reincarnation does reset enhancements, so Greater surely does too.

Quote Originally Posted by Voxanith View Post
    {{Greater reincarnation has the same benefits as Lesser Reincarnation, and additionally will upgrade a 28 point (non-drow) character into a 32 point build character.}}

Okay, So if I understand this correctly... If I make a character say a Human Palidin right now on a 28 point system and level him to say lvl5 .

Then I go with the G-Reincarnation when it is released I will be able reroll him from lvl one as a 32 point system. Or will he KEEP LVL5 but just be able to spend the skill points and have the 32 stat points to throw out and basicly stay a lvl5 at the end of the process..

After reading this I myself am confused, But if anyone can dig through my post and see what I am trying to ask here please do so lol..

Also.. When is this patch/update going to go live in Nov maybe ?
    if your only lvl 5 you would be much better off to buy access to 32 pts and then just reroll why spend 1500 tp for the resurrection?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Dooo00000ooooo000mmmmmm