Top ten reasons you know there is a problem with the drop rate:
10) You ransack a shavarath quest and not a single boot piece drops, not just for you, but not period for anyone in the party.
9) You consider yourself lucky to see a rarer boot piece on the AH for 2milpp - because at least there is one up there to buy.
8) Most pugs use shady tactics because they don't have anyone with a full boot set.
7) Even if purposefully avoiding shady tactics, many groups are forced to hero method (1 person tanking) Horthos because no one else has boots, while most of the group sits around picking their noses. Didn't the devs say they wanted quests that actually involved more of the party?
6) You have run bastion 53 times and seen blood drop once, ever, to anyone, on the second day the MOD was out.
5) You legitimately consider trading your w/p rapier to a poor offer just because you think it is the only way you can ever enjoy bringing a melee into the raid.
4) It is something Oooogly has not pulled.
3) 18 guildies farming 40 hours a week have combined their efforts to make two full boot sets (enough for two separate raid groups with hero method!!); but they still have around 80 keepsakes if anyone wants to trade.
2) You share a sick delusion with your fellow gamers that, even though you have never seen a rare boot ingredient drop from the end chest in Invasion, it is still worth ransacking every week, because the forums say artifacts drop there so it must be true.
1) Gamers are devoting way too much time to an item that prevents you from being hasted ><