Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Reincarnation Issues That Require Clarification

So people can stop cluttering the True Reincarnation thread with issues raised 16 pages prior.

1. Drow; currently considered 28 point builds(so they get 6 points from a true reinc) or 32 point builds(so they get 2 points)?
    2. Backpack/Bank loss; What happens to items in backpack/bank slots that are lost when favor is reset?
    3. Will 2 True Reincarnates always be the cap per character, or will it be possible to change race/class(with or without the bonus points) when additional classes/races are added in the future?
    4. What are the past-life feats and will 2 be available if you reincarnate twice or only one? Answered:http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=330 among other posts.
    5. Does a 34 pointer cap at 18 in a given stat(or 20 with racial bonus)?
    6. Do you gain the character favor milestone Turbine Points for a reincarnated character that already got them(so if I reincarnate a character with 2k favor will I get 25 TP at 100 favor)?
    7. How is the dominant class in a 10/10 split handled(or are both available)?
    8. Can you get the same past-life feat twice if you true reincarnate as the same class twice?

Post more.
    Last edited by SimVerg; 10-09-2009 at 01:09 PM.

If I True Reincarnate my character with 2600 favor, do I lose all the favor privileges for my account that went along with this favor since the rest of my toons have horrible favor?
    sravana, kirtana, smarana, dasya, atma-nivedana
    ...NAMASTE...

Can we do a true reincarnation with veteran status to start at level 4?
    A rabbi with whom everyone agrees is not a rabbi.
    A rabbi with whom everyone disagrees is not a mensch.

once favor is unlocked for the server, it stays unlocked for the server, always has been like this and they can't change it now without causing serious problems so don't expect it to ever change...

the past life feats have been described in the true reincarnate thread just recently, we now just need to know what the next level of feats that have these as pre reqs are....

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
    once favor is unlocked for the server, it stays unlocked for the server, always has been like this and they can't change it now without causing serious problems so don't expect it to ever change...

the past life feats have been described in the true reincarnate thread just recently, we now just need to know what the next level of feats that have these as pre reqs are.... so Ron can get to work on a new planner
    J/K Ron, but I can see the requests starting soon. I was on the phone with a buddy last night talking about this, the first thing he said was, "Poor Ron!"
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samadhi View Post
    If I True Reincarnate my character with 2600 favor, do I lose all the favor privileges for my account that went along with this favor since the rest of my toons have horrible favor?
    No, server-wide favor bonuses are unlocked permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by MDS_Geist View Post
    Can we do a true reincarnation with veteran status to start at level 4?
    No.

Community Member

N/m, didn't know past life feats were described already

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by amyndris View Post
    Do we know what the past life feats are yet?

Me and my buddy have been kicking around ideas and the 2 best ideas that we came up with are :
    1) You get 1 extra feat slot at character creation that you can pick from previous feats
    2) You gain Past Life: Sorcerer (+10 SP/level), Past Life: Fighter (Pick 1 extra Martial Feat at character creation) or other class specific "Special" feats that give you bonuses.
    Eladrin has posted some clarification(http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=330) and you get the ability to spend a feat on later feats which are not yet known.

Anyone got a link to the past-life feats - sick of scrolling through all of those pages and tried to search tolero and tarrant posts only and still no luck.

Edit: Nevermind.
    Last edited by Mav145; 10-09-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mav145 View Post
    Anyone got a link to the past-life feats - sick of scrolling through all of those pages and tried to search tolero and tarrant posts only and still no luck.
    Post above you or original post for the free feats, no list of deeper feats yet.

Community Member

If you are multiclassed, do you still get past life feats? Or must you be a pure class to qualify for past life? If you do qualify, how is it determined which class is used?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aspenor View Post
    If you are multiclassed, do you still get past life feats? Or must you be a pure class to qualify for past life? If you do qualify, how is it determined which class is used?
    Per Eladrin, it's based on "dominant" class. Not sure how that will work for 10/10, so added!

They already ruled that the highest class would be the one you would get. No answer as to if you made a perfect 10/10 split class though :P
    ...NAMASTE...

My guess would be on even split they go alphabetically.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SimVerg View Post
    Per Eladrin, it's based on "dominant" class. Not sure how that will work for 10/10, so added!
    TYVM, must have missed that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Samadhi View Post
    They already ruled that the highest class would be the one you would get. No answer as to if you made a perfect 10/10 split class though :P
    or 7/7/6 or 8/8/4

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisher View Post
    or 7/7/6 or 8/8/4
    My first guess would be the last class taken, as that's your icon (if I remember correctly).

I would guess that it takes whatever class you have the icon of in the group window.

My first guess would be the last class taken, as that's your icon (if I remember correctly).
    That would be my first guess :/ - but ya clarification would be a bonus!

Would make more sense to me to just let any multiclassed toon pick (cause my 10 rogue, 7 barbarian, 1 ftr is definitely more like a barbarian than a rogue) which one they want out of the classes they have.
    ...NAMASTE...

Do these stack? If i level a rogue then a barb then creat a 36 pt character will I have 2 past life feats or only one? Do these come at a cost to your other feats or are they extra?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast