Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by stilldamom View Post
    I also wanted to mention that using the method that Tarrant said to use asked for the last 4 digits of my credit card, which was never used on my account. Why is this important? (We purchased DDO box sets and entered the numbers from there to get our VIP status).
    Do you pay a monthly subscription? Not really sure how you have a VIP account without using a credit card on it.

Add me to the list. No points here.

no vip points...cancelling the sub for end month. Why bother?
    Will do some ftp for a bit and maybe when they add a module with a lot of dungeons I will sub again.

No turbine points, no statements, no answers, not even a 'we are working on it'....
    I tried support mails, two....been weeks and no answer.

I think they are trying to force you to buy them since the first month or so of ftp is working out well enough they figure the VIPs do not matter...

lets see how ftp and the store work out in 5 months when they are begging us to resub...

lol

'the cycle of life'

Read my post again. I said I purchased 2 box sets at Target. I entered the code that came in the box. You don't need a credit card to play.

*BUMP*
    So we are never going to get an official response to this? Other then to go submit a bug or whatever? It's going on almost a month. So now...do I renew? Come on...I really like this game, don't mess it up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirosue View Post
    I am a VIP I have been playing ddo since it launched. For the first couple of years I was on the European servers. Unfortunately the Euro servers took a steep dive about 18 months ago due to changes made by Codemasters (who host the euro ddo game).

So approximately 18 months ago I started over on the USA servers. Two months ago I suddenly became a VIPs due to changes in the game. Wow thanks Turbine. As a reward for being a subscriber and loyal customer turbine promised to give me 500 free turbine points each month.

Well I didn’t get any 500 points last month and now my subscription has been charged again 8 days ago I haven’t got them this month either. I have written an email via the support system, which has not been replied to, and its now past the 3-5 working days promised turn around.

I am a European based player; calling turbine tech support will cost me real money. Unfortunately the telephone company wont accept Turbine points as payment. So it is likely going to cost me as much if not more than $ price of the so called free 500 points to try and sort this out.

I am in a small guild of 5 or 6 euro based players. We are all VIPs only one of us has received the points we were supposed to he received them yesterday and he didn’t have to write to support asking for them. Not very good at all.

Hopefully someone at turbine will see my post and look at my account please.

1000 missing turbine points for me personally and a further 5000 missing turbine points for the people in my guild.

Turbine you really need to sort this mess out. Lots of people are posting about this problem. Or if you can not be bothered to do so may I suggest that you change our title from V.I.P to a more fitting M.U.G
    I've got 2 accounts and haven't gotten them either. Screw it though they'll get here when they get here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Hi welcome!

(I wonder if I'll get banned for this?)

Community Member

It took me about 2 weeks after I first submitted a support ticket to get the 500 TP on my second account. That was shortly after the game went F2P though. Did you submit a ticket through the turbine.com website?
    MyDDOLite - Ultra-Fast Character Look-ups
    Server Status Website Widget - Add DDO Server Status to your website!
    Server Status Sidebar Gadget - for Windows Vista/7

Default Missing Points

I missed out on the +2 for all tome cause I had no points, had to spend real money to buy stuff cause I had no points, missed all the sales cause I have no points, oh yes and paid a 6 month subscription and still got screwed.

Oh and I complained in game and was told to send an email, then conplained using the support site like I was told to and havent even gotten a "hey were busy but well get to you soon".

I came accross from wow cause there support sucked but they are super fantastic compaired to DDO.

Well I'm trying to figure out what to do here. I have submitted tickets through two different methods mentioned here on the forums and neither have worked. Here's my dilema: We played F2P for about 1 week before we were hooked. Though we have credit cards, unlike alot of the younger players, we didn't want to enter them, as we didn't want them billed monthly in case we changed our minds for some reason, so we purchased several DOO box sets. (It's a way better deal if you ever get your points and it beats having your credit card entered into their system). So now we are stuck with 4 extra box sets that we don't feel we got our money's worth for. We purchased 6 boxes as my fiance and I are both playing. Also, we brought SEVERAL people from a previous game we were playing and they have not yet received their points either. This is making us look like fools in a sense, as we explained that this was part of paying for VIP.

So if someone from Turbine could please address this before you continue to release other updates and DDO store items, it would be greatly appreciated.

It kind of defeats the purpose of getting 500 "free" DDO points when you can't use them on these new items that are so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by stilldamom View Post
    Well I'm trying to figure out what to do here. I have submitted tickets through two different methods mentioned here on the forums and neither have worked. Here's my dilema: We played F2P for about 1 week before we were hooked. Though we have credit cards, unlike alot of the younger players, we didn't want to enter them, as we didn't want them billed monthly in case we changed our minds for some reason, so we purchased several DOO box sets. (It's a way better deal if you ever get your points and it beats having your credit card entered into their system). So now we are stuck with 4 extra box sets that we don't feel we got our money's worth for. We purchased 6 boxes as my fiance and I are both playing. Also, we brought SEVERAL people from a previous game we were playing and they have not yet received their points either. This is making us look like fools in a sense, as we explained that this was part of paying for VIP.

So if someone from Turbine could please address this before you continue to release other updates and DDO store items, it would be greatly appreciated.

It kind of defeats the purpose of getting 500 "free" DDO points when you can't use them on these new items that are so nice.
    They have addressed it. The ticket will get handled when they get to it. For me, it took 23 days the first time and 21 days the second time. Or, you can phone their number (it's not toll-free), and wait on hold. I'm actually on hold right now because I bought a cd-key from allcdkeys last night for a friend and it was already used, so now I have to call and verify what I already know (that I was scammed) so I can report it as fraud to my credit card company.

Been on hold for 28 minutes so far. Be prepared to wait awhile when you call.

"To those, in memory still bright, Entil'Zha Veni, in Valen's Name" - Sleeping in Light

I don't think I want to pay for a long distance call that might be anywhere from a 1/2 hour on up after I've already paid for my wonderful 500 DDO points. I just wish someone from Turbine would come on here and let us know if they have figured out why we aren't getting the points, how long they think it will take for us to get the points without having to submit reports/make phone calls. I don't mean how long til I get my points, I mean how long til they think it might be automatic that as soon as we re-new we get our points. *shrugs*

YAY!! I got my points today. But am I going to have to wait this long again next month?

Unhappy Now I'm getting afraid of buying points....

Once on a couple weeks ago i bought 3100 point and received only 2650. I got really mad. I bought by bank slip here in Brazil, and I guess i got schemed by...

Now that I see all these unsatisfied people, I'm getting depressed. I just bought 6300 on friday, it will compensate this monday morning... Here I'm my currency it is a real amount of money I spend on DDO.

If it happens I just come to know it will be a pain to chase the support service....

Hope it occur smoothly...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by tocaia View Post
    Once on a couple weeks ago i bought 3100 point and received only 2650. I got really mad. I bought by bank slip here in Brazil, and I guess i got schemed by...

Now that I see all these unsatisfied people, I'm getting depressed. I just bought 6300 on friday, it will compensate this monday morning... Here I'm my currency it is a real amount of money I spend on DDO.

If it happens I just come to know it will be a pain to chase the support service....

Nice necro! You do realize that all these posts before yours are 4 years old now, right? This means that whatever problem they had at the time was resolved and is unrelated to yours.
    Sarlona: Acaat || Ahchuykak || Anaiadeia || Atlacoya || Camalos || Coyopa || Gwylelwiel || Imahidden || Kisin || Pukuh || Temporarily

Community Member
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...

Quote Originally Posted by tocaia View Post

The dates on those messages are from 4 years ago. I've heard nothing about any problems recently. Did you purchase your points from the DDO store directly and not receive them? If so, I'd call voice (if cheap) or submit a ticket to Account/Customer Support at http://support.turbine.com. They've always responded to me within a day or two.

I have only purchased by credit card, I am not even certain what you are referring to when you say "Bank Slip" - where I live everyone's either credit card, debit card or game card crazy.

Closing thread as a /necro. For anyone who feels like they are missing Turbine Points, please get in touch with Account Support, either by phone or through support.turbine.com. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123