Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Jerlaxle D'aerth the drow sorcerer is waiting his faithful companions in the wavecrest tavern.

Everyone added as friends of Herweg. Playtime set to start 9 pm EST (GMT-5) until 11~12 pm (group calls).

See you all in Khortos, when we will decide the group name before questing. Think in something nice.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    The team will meet on Thursday evenings 9 pm EST (by now). Starting Oct. 8th , 2009 on Sarlona we will be part of Thalion’s “Dedicated Teams Guild” wanting it to be a light – med. RP group. Slow and steady….not to say if we all know the quest very well… and all agree, we can speed it up a lil, but NO ZERGING! Keep it a Team effort! Going to start this team with the following rules.

Who do we need to talk to to get our group added to the thread above. Might be able to fill out our ranks before thursday.

Community Member

The Team!

1) Nibel (Herweg d'Kundarak, Dwarf Shielding Fighter)

2) Halek (Renrick Dragonsbane, Warforged Battle Cleric)

3) Tipkag (Halrong TIPKAG, Halfling Rogue)

4) Elgbaylor (Jerlaxle D'aerth, Drow Sorcerer)

5) Chezen

6)
    Just to let you know I am going to change to a Human Cleric & re-roll him before thursday.

Thanks,
    Halek

If the name changes, let us know.

EDIT: 6th spot taken. Rjedi is a f2p account, but we can go with him. If needed, we can get a guest pass for him to join us in paid content, or he can simply love the game like us, and get a subscription.
    Last edited by nibel; 10-06-2009 at 12:17 PM.

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member

Hi all...

Renrick 2.0 is rolled up and has the same name. Just let you guys know, there won't be any healing spells until lvl 2. 3 party members set up as friends. (Herweg, Halrong & Jerlaxle)

Renrick Dragonsbane

Community Member

I just was able to get some tickets to the Detroit Red Wings Season Opener against the Chicago BlackHawks tomorrow night. I won't be able to log on till probably 10:30 or 11:00 tomorrow night. So I guess I will have to show up late and/or make up the quests later in the week.

Again sorry for the short notice.

Halek/Renrick.
    Last edited by Halek; 10-07-2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Default Hockey!

One of the things I miss most about my time spent in Canada is watching ice hockey as we call it down under - what you call field hockey is just hockey here.

The two teams I supported were the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Detroit Red Wings - strange combination I know but that's what you get when an Aussie starts watching - lol!

All of this is to say I completely understand, looking forward to meeting Renrick either late or soon

The day has come, we will meet all tonight. I'm looking for you all at Wavecrest Tavern, in Sunny Khortos. Bring a nice suggestion for our group name.

Community Member

Thanks Tipkag. I have been a fan of the Red WIngs for too many years to count. Tonight is going to be exciting with them playing the Black Hawks, should be a great game.

I will log on when I get home and hopefully be able to get some play time in with the crew.

Hope to see you all in game tonight,

Halek

ps. The quests I miss I will try and make up later.

Community Member

cant wait for tonight will log on as soon as i get home. should be around 9est. and i will be gone next Thursday on vacation. i will make up whatever quests i miss then after i get back.

Heyas looking forward to seeing another DT on Thursday night! Eventually, when it comes time to run the raids, we'll have some cannon fodd...err, comrades to help out.

Here's to many good memories and xp along the way!

Bellecosa Forte
    Bard for hire
    Dedicated Teams: be part of a larger community.
    You never hear anyone say: "Yeah, but it's a dry cold."
    Adventurers never forget. Adventurers still hate Coyle!

Talking

yay it is in 1 hour and 22 minutes and i got premire but it will not let me get a guest pass when i go to the store to look at geting one so..
    See you at wavecrest tavern, sunny side
    Last edited by rjedi; 10-08-2009 at 07:52 PM.

Exclamation

Last minute Change I am going to be a Warforged fighter named Jeriico SwordSlinger i will see you there either way

Great night all, we have 2 newbies on the team, but i think they learned some helpful tips tonight. Chezen didn't contacted me until now, so i'm opening his spot. I'll update the first post with the quests done tomorrow or saturday.

And let Ala Rubra prevail over Khortos evil!

Community Member

Hi all,

Here is the website for a Dedicated Group & Ala Rubra http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2785376, Please Register on the site and enter your character in the Roster.

If you would like me to add anything to the Welcome Message Please let me know.

Thanks,

Halek

Community Member

Everybody is setup on the Web Site (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2785376) so you should be able to access it. If there is anything you want to see just let me know and I will see if I can get it up and running.

Halek

Everybody, be ready for tonight, 9 PM yet. Today we should finish Khortos storyline (maybe not Misery's Peak, let's see how the quests go) and sail to Stormreach.

Halek, did you finished the quests we did last week, and leveled to 2 already?

Community Member

Everybody, be ready for tonight, 9 PM yet. Today we should finish Khortos storyline (maybe not Misery's Peak, let's see how the quests go) and sail to Stormreach.

Halek, did you finished the quests we did last week, and leveled to 2 already?
    Nibel,

I finished most of the quests. I am not sure how far I got. I know I finished all the quests inside the village, and maybe Stopping the Sahuagin. I was going to get on an hour or 2 before and finish up those 1 or 2 quests.

Thanks,

Halek

Quest log updated with Necromancer's Doom and Sacrifices.

Yams want to join us, so i set him to our 6th spot. We're still deciding what he will do.

Next week, we will start at 8 PM EST (since Jeriico needed to leave early last and this Thursday), and we can repeat Sacrifices (good end rewards, i bet everyone wants an extra item, and we can get it on hard), and go to Misery's Peak finish that white dragon and set sail to Stormreach.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast