Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quest log updated with Hiding in Plain Sight.

Next week we will take off the head of Ghola-Fan, and maybe release some wildmen slaves.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quest log updated with Bring Me the Head of Ghola-Fan!

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member PlaneswalkerJP's Avatar

There is any idea about Holiday this end of year?

Quest log updated with Slavers of the Shrieking Mines and The Chamber of Rahmat. We also reached level 13. Congratulations!

Next week we will meet the most loved pack of DDO: Necropolis 3, starting with Tomb of Tormented.

Default my sincerest apologies

but I will be late and may not arrive in Stormreach at all... I have unexpected guests, a happy surprise, but does impact my playtime.... sorry

Quest log updated with The Enemy Within, From Beyond the Grave, and Desert Caravan.

S1gma, we had to use 2 hirelings to do half your job. Be proud.

Next week, we resume the old plan and go to the Tomb of the Tormented.

Community Member PlaneswalkerJP's Avatar

Wel, this week I will be on travel and maybe cannot log in. I will try, but cannot promise, so, dont wait for me if I dont log soon.

Cya

Quest log updated with A Relic of a Sovereign Past, Made to Order, and The Xorian Cipher.

Thanks to Belle's team to join us for the night. Happy new year everyone, and lets made our way through undead hordes next week.

Quest log updated with Tomb of the Tormented and Tomb of the Unhallowed.

Zully will be out for the next 2 weeks, so we will have some fun into Menechtarum (next week) and Orchade (next next week) to fill all explorers. Maybe one or 2 walkthroug quests.

Quest log updated with The Last Stand, The Claw of Vulkoor, and Into the Deep (including the demon being defeated)

Quest log updated with Dreams of Insanity.

Quest log updated with Purge the Fallen Shrine, The Chamber of Kourush, The Spawn of Whisperdoom, and Mired in Kobolds.

And we all reached level 14!

Next week we will resume our journey into Necropolis part 3. Now, doing it on elite because of the level up.

Quest log updated with Tomb of the Blighted and Tomb of the Forbidden.

Next week let's get the Cursed Crypt out of our way (and get our tier 3 necklaces), and start our path to beat Queen Lailat.

Quest log updated with The Cursed Crypt.

Next week we will go to Menechtarum for the Demon Queen flagging. Offering of Blood is the only level 11 quest that we have uncleared, so we will take care of it first.

Default out

I'm sorry, I will not be available tonight.

Stay safe, see you next week.

Quest log updated with A Cabal for One.

Quest log updated with An Offering of Blood. A marvelous run where we defined the word Determinator! Congratulations to us all, plus Fararn.

Next week we shall finish the flagging for Zawabi's Revenge. Enjoy the birthday parrrrrty and get a nice commodore hat fer ya.

Quest log updated with Maraud the Mines and Bring Me the Head of Ghola-Fan!.

If I got the message right, Zully will be missing the next 2 weeks. So, there will be some favor/loot running there, maybe joining Belle's team if someone don't show up.

On the other hand, Treasin is flagged for Titan. Maybe we can use those weeks to raid the vault of night and tempest spine to synchronize us for the big forged.

We missed you last Thursday. Except Miah, who join us on some runs.
    Will we run raids this week?
    Last edited by oculto; 03-17-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Default Two Spots?

I know a silly little Monk (level 7 at the moment ) and myself (a level 8 (9 withheld) Fighter) that may be able to join you if you would have us, if we can level fast enough; get back to me please.

(was short on time, excuse the short message, will revisit upon my arrival at home)
    -Kairoes

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast