Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quest log updated with Valak's Mausoleum, Mirra's sleepless Night, and The Bounty Hunter.

We got a new rogue for our team: Zully, a skilled killer from Khorvaire that only kills for the forces of good. Renrick and Lochloinn will meet him next thursday, and be aware at your coin purse.

We tried to investigate Delara's sanctum, but the massive amount of undeads wizards threw us off the place. We will return later when we get stronger (Delara's has been postponed for our lvl 7).

Next week we will get a warm up exploring the entire Searing Heights, and then we will defeat some Devil Assault.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member PlaneswalkerJP's Avatar

Wow Searing Heights, never seen this place before! I hope be fun! =)

Hey everybody, what'd I miss last week? They kept me a little late at work and I logged in about 20 minutes after you all left.

Also, I want to run the Catacombs chain again to get the Eternal Wand of Cure Minor Wounds, which for some reason I passed over the first time around. I should be on Thursday about 2 hours early if anyone wants to come along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhaz1970
    Welcome to D&D (or D&D based in DDO's case) where players have spent the last 34 years rolling characters that they want to play, that fit what they think is fun, or their idea of a heroic fantasy character...
    Orien: Sevalia|Cugel|Fedor|Blastomatic

Not much. We ran sorrowdusk explorer, and failed twice on Taming the Flames.
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Sorry, ppl. I'll not play today.

Quote Originally Posted by oculto View Post
    Sorry, ppl. I'll not play today.
    Same, got some trouble on my job and i need to use the night. Sorry, guys.

Sorry about the last Thursdays. I was on vacation and traveling. I tried to install the game in a notebook, but I didn't manage to do it on time.
    Today I'll be able to play.

Quest log updated with The Pit. Everyone now is level 8, congratulations.

Next week the plan is Thrall of the Necromancer (Delara final part), The Graverobber (last lvl 7 house J quest), and maybe Tear of Dhakaan, or a new try on Devil Assault (only if Nemamiah is ready to join us).

See you all Thursday.

Quest log updated with Thrall of the Necromancer, The Graverobber, and Tear of Dhakaan.

Next week, Nemamiah will join us to help us on our work to the Sentinels of Stormreach to counter the Blood Tide.

Default That's right!

But uh... I'll be right behind you, k?

(I'll be there but I may be a lil squishy yet. we shall see!)

Quest log updated with Spies in the House, Bargain of Blood, and The Black Loch.

Quest log updated with Storming the Beaches, and The Tide Turns.

Just remembering everyone that i'll be missing this week. Take the time to craft the silver flame/emerald claw amulet tier I, or finishing Greymoon Warning with Nemamiah. Or run whatever you all want and i'll catch later.

Quest log updated with The Scoundrel's Run, The Path to Madness, and The Xorian Cipher

Next week we will start with Devil Assault (I think we can finally beat this quest), and VoN 1 and 2 (Tharashk Arena and Prision of Mind).

Default Zimmy will be away

((REal life vacation will prevent my joining this coming Thursday, the 15th. I will be back in time for the following Thursday. Godd luck in your adventures))

Zimmy

Quest log updated with Devil Assault, The Faithful Departed, Haunted Library, and Redwillow's Ruins.

Congratulations to everyone, we reached level 9.

Next week, gather your best reserves because we will join forces with Bellecosa's team to storm Tempest Spine and defeat the evil giant Sor'jek Incanni.

Quest log updated with Tempest Spine! Our first raid with Belle's team. Enjoy our victory over Sor'jek Incanni!

Also, we concluded The Iron Mines: Freeing Achka, The Iron Mines: Justice for Grust, The Grey Moon's Den: The Trollish Scourge, The Grey Moon's Den: Extermination, The Temple Outpost: Captives of the Cult, The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six, The Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple, The Fane of the Six: Fall of the Prelate, and The Sanctum: Quench the Flames.

(Phew)

Next week we will finish Co6 storyline and start Necropolis part 2.
    Last edited by nibel; 08-08-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Hey all, sorry I missed last night. I was helping a friend move out of another town and it took much longer than expected.
    Welcome to D&D (or D&D based in DDO's case) where players have spent the last 34 years rolling characters that they want to play, that fit what they think is fun, or their idea of a heroic fantasy character...

Hi all. I will be at GenCon all day tomorrow and thus unable to join you. Next week I will finally be back!

Enjoy GenCon, Loch.

Since he will be out, I'll do a change of plans. We will still finish Co6, but instead of Necropolis, we will do the Phiarlan Carnival questline. He said he dont own this pack, so we can use the time to do it.

See you all tonight.

Quest log updated with The Sanctum: Church of the Fury, A Small Problem, and Partycrashers.

Next week we will start the Necropolis part 2.
    Last edited by nibel; 08-08-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast