Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Guys I'm sorry I missed Thursday night. It was finals week of my last semester and I had so much **** to do and study for that I completely spaced our meeting. See you all next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhaz1970
    Welcome to D&D (or D&D based in DDO's case) where players have spent the last 34 years rolling characters that they want to play, that fit what they think is fun, or their idea of a heroic fantasy character...
    Orien: Sevalia|Cugel|Fedor|Blastomatic

Community Member

Hi all... Merry X-mas and Happy Holidays

Just posting to wish everyone a 2009 worse than 2010 will be. And to remind everyone that we will restart our schedule this thursday, 01/07. Swiped Signet and Redfang to finish the market lvl 3 quests, and then right to Tangleroot Gorge for explorers, and maybe, the first parts of Splinterskull chain.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member

Hope everybody had a Happy New year and wish everybody a Happy & Healty Year. See everbody on thursday.

Thanks,

Halek

Fair fellows, I hope this message finds you well. I took advantage of our recent hiatus from adventuring to visit some old, dear friends. We drank many a barrel of grog and did a little adventuring of our own! May it suffice to say I am still bartering with the prison guard for my early release...

((Hey everyone. I got a rare opportunity to go sledding tonight with some of my buddies home on break so I might be a little late.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhaz1970
    Welcome to D&D (or D&D based in DDO's case) where players have spent the last 34 years rolling characters that they want to play, that fit what they think is fun, or their idea of a heroic fantasy character...
    Orien: Sevalia|Cugel|Fedor|Blastomatic

Default My Albinism

My albinism has been playing up and I've had to stay underground to protect my eyes. I did bring some new locks down here to play with though so when I return (it shouldn't be too long now) I may be even more useful than I have been before.

((I'm so sorry all - I've had a nightmare time with computers and family illnesses - still interstate visiting them in hospital, but should be back next week if I haven't been kicked out by then))

Quest log updated with Freshen the Air and Redfang the Unruled. Tangleroot Gorge is fully explored, and is a free explorer area now. Slay there at will.

Next week we will go straight to Splinterskull to help Ungurz with his plans to foil Yarkuch's army.
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Hey guys, sorry about yesterday.
    I was already playing, but my internet connection failed.
    That has been a chronic problem lately, although it doesn't happen every night.
    Last edited by oculto; 01-22-2010 at 04:25 AM.

From last week, added The Swiped Signet,First Strike,The Hobgoblin's Captives and Yarkuch's War-plans.

From yesterday, added Whisperdoom's Spawn, Rest for the Restless,The Cloven-jaw Scourge: Blockade and The Cloven-jaw Scourge: The Caverns of Shaagh.

So, everyone must be on chapter 5 of Assault on Splinterskull, and chapter 3 of Seal to Shan-To-Kor. Oculto, you must finish at least this quests to stay on the same step as us, so get a group in the meantime, and get this steps done.

Next week plan is finish STK and Sharn Syndicate, then go to level 5. Proof, Irestone, and Depths 1/2 will be done on hard the next next week.

Quest log updated with All Sharn Syndicate quests and Irestone Inlet. We are now, officially, level 5.

Next week plan: STK 3, Proof hard, and Archer Point Defense. If we still have time after this ones, then we will decide on the fly.

Default Gone missing again

My apologies all - the brightness of Irestone inlet has really effected me and I won't be available for our next adventuring session.

((I have to go interstate for a family funeral etc. I will miss this week and probably next week as well))

My condolences about your relative. I hope you'll be here next week with us.

So, change of plans. Next week we will be full exploring Three Barrel Cove, and probly The Legend of Two-Toed Tobias. STK3 without a rogue will be hard to impossible, and in proof a high-spot rogue will be handful.

Community Member

My condolences as well. Hope to see you soon.

I have not done Three Barrel Cove and The Legend of Two-Toed Tobias on Level, so this should be fun. Ran these zerg style at lvl 14 or 15 for Favor.

Halek

Community Member

Default February 11, 2009

Hi all, I won't be able to attend thursday. I too have to attend a Family Funeral, well Funeral is Friday & Thursday night is the family showing at the Funeral Home. Might be able to show up later in the evening when I get home.

See you next week,

Halek

So, our plan for tomorrow will be another low profile night: Finishing 3BC explorers (except that underwater cave, but you all will know where it is to try at will). After we do that, then we will hope that Renrick are with us for STK3. If not, we will discuss online. (Probly Depths series)

Three Barrel Cove fully explored, and the area now is open for everyone to explore at will.

Since were already at 3 weeks without full group, next Thursday we are going to finish STK 3 and get Proof is in the Poison hard. I think those 2 quests are enough to hold us for the night. Remeber to carry lots of resist acid potions for Proof (10 at least).

Quest log updated with All House D's Depths quests, Hall of Shan-To-Kor, and Proof is in the Poison. Vanrhyen and Renrick arrived a bit late, but we did proof with a 5-men group.

Next week, we will meet at Necropolis, for all the Necro I quests (Tomb of the Burning Heart, Tomb of the Crimson Heart, Tomb of the Immortal Heart, Tomb of the Sanguine Heart, and The Bloody Crypt). Take your time to study and choose if you want the Silver Flame Nugget, or the Emerald Claw Nugget.

Quest log updated with Necropolis I quests. Halrong and Jerlaxle didnt show up, but we handled fine in 4. Be sure to get your trinket lvl 1 before we reach lvl 8.

Its the second week that Jerlaxle dont show up to play, and dont give any info on this topic. If you cant post here for any reason, but can read, you can send me an e-mail to nibelung.ajr (at) gmail dot com.

Next week the plan is to clear all lvl 5 3BC quests. I'm searching a path to fight less on the way there. Bring some waterbreathing potions (its sold on house K) because you can drink it while underwater, so you cant drown. After clearing 3BC, we will make a xp check to see if we can go to lvl 6.

Quest log updated with Guard Duty, The Stones Run Red, Brood of Flame, Legend of Two-Toed Tobias, and Prove Your Worth. The team reached level 6, congratulations everyone.

I'm very sorry in saying that Jerlaxle is dismissed from our team. He didint logged in the last 3 weeks, and didnt sent me any message. The good news it that i already found a new sorcerer to join Ala Rubra. Await for news on this same thread.

Next week we will meet at One-eared Bugbear, and finish all the business with Splinteskull for once and all.
    Last edited by nibel; 03-07-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Community Member PlaneswalkerJP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    I'm very sorry in saying that Jerlaxle is dismissed from our team. He didint logged in the last 3 weeks, and didnt sent me any message. The good news it that i already found a new sorcerer to join Ala Rubra. Await for news on this same thread.
    Hi, I'm the new sorcer. My name will be Gineon.

Unfortunately my PC was with a virus in the last weekend and I could not play to level up, and I am afraid to say, but I cannot reach lvl 6 until next meet, but if I can play with the char lvl 5 I will be present in the next thursday.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast