Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Quest log updated with Undermine. We may repeat it this week to get gineon and zully ready for Siegebreaker. Hope we dont die that much on the minefield this time.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Default Sorry, sorry!

ZOMG ***

Guys I am very sorry but I have to bail tonight, I cannot get out of work. GL and see you next week.

Quest log updated with Feast or Famine, Foundation of Discord, and Trial by Fire.

Since Zully was missing last week, the original plan is unchanged for the next one: Repeating Undermine, and doing Siegebreaker. Then, we will park at gianthold for a while.

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quest log updated with Undermine and Siegebreaker. And we leveled to 17. Congratulations to us all.

Tomorrow we will hit the big 3 on Gianthold, starting with Crucible, and maybe Madstone if we have time for it. Also, be ready for a relic check so we can determine how far are we from opening the Tor (we should have a few from the standalone quests we did).

Default August 25

It appears that Zully will be late on the 25-August, if he is able to make it. Expected delay could be 1/2 to 1 hour minimum. Zully will make every effort to reach Stormreach, but can make not guarantees.

My connection is dropping all the time again. Good luck for everyone who appear.

Default Nibel vs ISP ... Round 1

Nibel vs ISP ... Round 47 ... Fight!

Quest log updated with The Prison of the Planes. I was out, but the team proceeds.

Just to get everyone informed, my connection is really, REALLY bad the last month. I'm thinking into changing service provider, but I'm waiting a reply if I have to move out because of my job. So, until I post it on forums or appear into game night, don't wait for me.

Any news, I'll post here. I'll put Gineon on charge of the team until I'm back.

Community Member PlaneswalkerJP's Avatar

Just to update, we joined Belle's Team and did ADQ1 and ADQ2.

First we tried Hard and she rout us, as we were just in 6.

After we tried on normal with a sucessfull victory.

Me, Nema and Yz completed Crucible on Normal.

Herweg probably still with same problems, and Zully on his trip.

Next week we will try Madstone to be flagged to fight that hooligan dragons and his giants.

Has been one month since my last update, and two months sice the last time I logged into the game. Brazilian mail and banking services were on strike, and that slowed my new motherboard purchase. Said that, my processor is a bit old, and I had a hard time to fid something that fits all my other pieces.

Add to that the lowering value of VIP subscription, and me discovering that I can spend 2 months without playing DDO. So, I took the personal decision of giving up DDO until 2012. And doing that, I hope our team find a suitable replacement for Herweg. The free nights will help with other personal projects.

If Gineon wants, I can update the first post anytime he report to me the quests done. Dont take more than 5 minutes per week. Or you guys can merge with Belle's team. Up to you.

This team was great. That's more than 4 years I'm acompaning this game. If (when) I return, I'll check if any team have a spot for me, if I have the free time for it.

Thanks everyone, and have fun.

Default /salute

So sorry to hear that you are going Nibel, but I do understand. Good luck to you and remember you always have a home in the Dedicated Teams!

It's sad read this from you.

I'll try keep our group up and recruit more people to join us and keep our schedule on, as you come back if we have a spot you will be always welcome.

And sorry for last week, I was a lot busy and as forum was offline I was unable to advise you about it.

This week I pretend return to GH and flag to raid with guys that come online.

We had Belle help and defeated the dragons on TOR and are RAID ready.

Next week we will join forces with Belle's team and try defeat that giant.

starting next week we will start our meet one hour more soon as agreed for all.

We are facing Ochard this weeks. We already did Fleshmaker Elite with Belle's team help and Inferno of Damned on Normal.

Next week we will try finish other two missing if all go fine.

Sorry guys, last night I was engaged at work and cant log in.

Next week I will be on work also and will not show up as well.

You fell free to schedule as you wish on quests, but for me will be a little hard to work, I will be able to log in just on 29th december when I think you guys will be a little busy like last year. I'd like to know from you if possible.

Default No Yzette this week :(

I won't be able to make it this Thursday (29th), because I have to work. By the time I get home, it'll all be over. Sorry. I'll see you all next week.

Default Red rover, red rover, send Van, Far and Arano over!

I think I can speak for the group when I say that Ala Rubra welcomes Vanlith, Fararn, and Arano!

In practice, we were teaming up quite frequently anyhow. This brings our team membership to seven. I am sure this will not be a problem, because it is a rare night indeed when SOME one or other has to skip. (In fact I will likely be a little late this week due to a birthday dinner for a relative.)

I would like to point out, as I said before, that while we are glad to have the company of our Thursday night bretheren, it is regrettable that this comes because of the loss of the time with Bellecosa. Belle, your name suited you, your company and skills were always appreciated, and you are welcome to visit anytime you find free time.

Long ago I was the DPS of the first Ala Rubra (aka Vanrhyen). I migrated to Belle's team due a loss of their healer, since in the time Ala Rubra was with 6 members.

Now I'm back to the group where I came to know the Dedicated Teams. It's nice thinking that we have a solid group, but it's sad that we get this "solidness" due the lost some friends.

Well... long life to Ala Rubra and the dedicated teams. Let's honor the memory of Herweg and Bellecosa, and the all others who joined our forces for some time.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast