Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

I would never bet in 2 new members wanting to join at the same time. You two are more than welcome into our humble team that saved Stormreach a dozen of times.

We are currently at level 14, probably going to 15 around mid-april. As soon as you two hit level 11, you can join the main league. If you guys need some help leveling, be welcome to ask. I have some alts around this level.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Thumbs up

Hi! I'm the silly monk (Yzette) that RenigadeWolf mentioned.

I had a blast running with you guys last night even though I was literally half your level (7 vs. 14). But hey, I even managed to kill a few things, and only died once when I got lost swimming in a tunnel and drowned. It was very reminiscient of the raids my old EQ guild used to run (an RP guild that also got very good at raiding). I made 8th shortly after we finished, and I don't think getting to 11 will take us too very long at the rate we've been going. Thanks again for welcoming us!

Quest log updated with Tempest Spine, and added Kairoes and Yzette to our main cast. And since the EST daylight time started, we will return to our normal schedule and start playing at 20:00 EST.

Next week we will try again to conquest the Vault of Night with Belle's team. This time, that big iron golem will fall to our combined strenght.

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quest log updated with The Vault of Night! Congratulations to everyone! Velah fell to the weight of our powerful weapons.

Nemamiah, Vanlith, Zully, Kairoes, Arano, Herweg, Gineon, Treasin, and Fararn.

Next week: The Warforged Titan.

I'll be off on 04/21 on a trip. So, no healer in that week.
    If we're doing that raid yet, I don't have how to come.
    Last edited by oculto; 04-11-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Quest log updated with The Twilight Forge (Titan pre-raid). We tried 3 times to defeat the big Warforged Titan, but we failed. Let's take some time to lick the wounds in our pride, and return there later to turn it into a pile of scraps.

Next week we will return to Menechtarum and give Zawabi the items he needs to seal Queen Lailat.

Quest log updated with An Offering of Blood and The Chamber of Raiyum.

Next week we will finish Chains of Flame, and if we have time for it, the pre-raid.

Since U9 is hitting the servers today, and we are playing tomorrow, I would suggest everyone to NOT get into the new quests yet, and hit it with a virgin group before everyone spoil the entire pack to us.

What you say?

Community Member PlaneswalkerJP's Avatar

I say ok! ^^

Quest log updated with Missing, Sinister Storage, Fear Factory, and In The Flesh. Has been a long time since we did 4 quests in a night. Great job Ala Rubra!

Next week we will resume our business in Menechtarum.

Quest log updated with Diplomatic Impunity, Frame Work, and Eyes of Stone. Thanks Belle and her team for giving us a hand on it.

Let's hope next week we can stick with the plan to get Lailat flagged.

Quest log updated with Chains of Flame. We are now ready for our first charge against queen Lailat.

For lack of quorum, Me, Yzzete and Gineon took a walk into Gianthold and cleared explorers. Let's see how things goes next week.

Last thursday we completed Eyes of Stone again, and failed at the battle against Queen Lailat. Next week we will try again.

Quest log updated with Against the Demon Queen and A Cry for Help. And we hit level 16. Congratulations everyone.

Since Zully will be out next week, lets farm some XP to help Claid hit 16 too. Maybe redoing the Harbringer chain, or some desert quests without traps.
    Last edited by nibel; 06-13-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Quest log updated with Acid Wit, Delirium, and Mired in Kobolds, including defeating Sinvala with all her CR 30 glory.

Next week is the time to charge Lailat and defeat the Demon Queen for once and all.

Quest log updated with Zawabi's Revenge and Vault of Night. Congratulations on everyone defeating the Demon Queen. Too bad we could not defeat Velah in her full power.

Next week, if Zully solve his problem with Barrow, we may try her again next week. If not, we will get back into the Lordsmarch Plaza to help Stormreach against the Droaam invasion (part 2).

And Welcome back, Nemamiah!

Quest log updated with Assault on Summerfield and Blockade Buster.

Since Zully and Nemamiah will be out tonight, we will take a break and not play today. If anyone want to join Belle's team for the night, be free.

Also, got a notice from Claid, and he will not return to the group because of real life issues. So, we have a spot open again for any class. Tell your friends.

We will meet at 07/21 to finish the Drooam second quest chain.

Default uncertainty

I greatly apologize, but I am away unexpectedly. I am at a hotel with my laptop and will try to be on tonight, but I am not sure it will work. If I do not make it, fare well, and good luck.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast