Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Formal request: Shutdown Ascension Chamber

As much as I love running Ascension Chamber, the Mordenkainen Disjunction bug has scared away most of the regulars in my crew.

Please Eladrin, or whoever is responsible for this, shut down Ascension Chamber and fix this bug as soon as you can. For many characters, the Litany of the Dead represents consolidation of the trinket slot, and is part of many builds that include the +1 profane bonus as part of the final stats.

Please fix it guys. I know a lot of people that really enjoy the level of skill, coordination and determination required to beat this raid.

Question hmm

what is the bug?

Now THAT's a bug!
    Lava Diving Free Companion
    Boliard Orland Bace Falion Racas Gimak Augite Bitterpill Lutav Fanion BellJar Anoni Debussy

I have to say I have run a dozen or so since the update without losing anything significant, but I am really concerned about losing my greater undead banes that I put out a lot of cash for.. not sure if I should just go in without them or take the risk and hope they will be fixable later.
    Rockan Robin . Rocka Red Emma . Roq Star . RockCandy Mountain . Rockna Delaflote | Build Index
    Co-Leader, Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    it might make more sense for the player to re-roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthios888 View Post
    I have to say I have run a dozen or so since the update without losing anything significant, but I am really concerned about losing my greater undead banes that I put out a lot of cash for.. not sure if I should just go in without them or take the risk and hope they will be fixable later.
    I am close to scheduling naked abbot runs and clubs of silver flame as main weapon.

Sigh.

Just a question - if I make sure everyone has repaired beforehand, we should be fine?
    Rockan Robin . Rocka Red Emma . Roq Star . RockCandy Mountain . Rockna Delaflote | Build Index
    Co-Leader, Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    it might make more sense for the player to re-roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthios888 View Post
    Just a question - if I make sure everyone has repaired beforehand, we should be fine?
    The possibility of getting damage while inside the instance still remains (via death or simple use).

I though MJ was a Terrible idea for the game to begin with... THis kind of bug makes it even worse....

I just hope the devs take the time to replace any items people have been lost. This is a scenario that Definitly deserves the extra atention...
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by shinmade View Post
    The possibility of getting damage while inside the instance still remains (via death or simple use).
    It appears that it's permanent damage that is causing this one. If the maximum durability of your item drops below its current amount of permanent damage, it looks like it's being prematurely flagged as busted beyond repair. We're investigating solutions.

Basically, if your item has a substantial amount of permanent damage on it, then when the enhancement bonus on the item gets suppressed, it loses enough durability that the current permanent damage is greater than the current maximum durability.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    It appears that it's permanent damage that is causing this one. If the maximum durability of your item drops below its current amount of permanent damage, it looks like it's being prematurely flagged as busted beyond repair. We're investigating solutions.

Basically, if your item has a substantial amount of permanent damage on it, then when the enhancement bonus on the item gets suppressed, it loses enough durability that the current permanent damage is greater than the current maximum durability.
    so...you're gonna fix everyone's items, right? And close the raid? Or just make him stop casting it until you fix things? Right?

I have a solution Eladrin take the spell out thats causing the problem. Would this not be the easiest way to fix it temporarily? We know most players dont come to the forums but this spell is usable in PVP so even just closing Abbot wont fix the problem.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nytewolf View Post
    I have a solution Eladrin take the spell out thats causing the problem. Would this not be the easiest way to fix it temporarily? We know most players dont come to the forums but this spell is usable in PVP so even just closing Abbot wont fix the problem.
    How about they just nerf the spell to be a huge enfeebler against anything. You know, like they did with Cham Monster: Mass... I mean Charm Monster II for over a year.

Heck I think making it do almost anything other than what the spell is doing now would be an improvement. Though I was unimpressed that it took them a year to fix Mass Charm Monster

Darn our crew was just getting going on the abbot. Oh well guess we will not be doing abbot then..
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Darn our crew was just getting going on the abbot. Oh well guess we will not be doing abbot then..
    So many people were looking forward to the "new" Abbott

I bet if Casting MJ on the Abbot caused all his stuff to break.. Persistant through Instances.... THe spell would of gotten taken out until a fix was found....
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    I bet if Casting MJ on the Abbot caused all his stuff to break.. Persistant through Instances.... THe spell would of gotten taken out until a fix was found....
    Sadly, casting MD on the Abbot does not have any effect on him whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by shinmade View Post
    Sadly, casting MD on the Abbot does not have any effect on him whatsoever.
    True. Is there ANY use for the spell against mobs inthe game at all? Seems to me its a PvP spell and a way for the devs to greif us.
    Thelanis

Sev~

All I have to say is call out Eladrin by name and five minutes later he responds after how many days that this has been a known issue by the player base
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast