Thats gotta be the funniest thing I have seen all day!
Dedicated Teams: be part of a larger community.
You never hear anyone say: "Yeah, but it's a dry cold."
Adventurers never forget. Adventurers still hate Coyle!
Thread of the day.. +1 rep.
Cardinaldrew - Badmonkey - Ramblinrose - Heatmonkey - Soulmonkey - Minglle wood - Estimated Prophet - and other monkeys. All deleted for permanent retirement.
Proud Officer --- Archangels---
Oh man. Thanks for making our day guys. Good stuff.
From dev meeting: "It's fun to fail!"
"Grouping in MMOs is 1d6 players pretending to like each other long enough to start drama over loot."
"There is a way to implement it but it’s got so many red flags it’s like communism."
"That tears it. I need to get a donkey."
Likes- cheering for his least favorite teams
Dislikes- armpits that smell of asparagus
Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).@>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
Go for the eyes Boo!
Aelvara - Bagel - Bagelbot - Daarna - Kraldor - Minibagel - Uberlute - Wounder
|||-C a f f e i n e-|||
|||Q u a n t u m - E n t r o p y|||
Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
- Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
- Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
- Cannith Crafting.
- Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
- Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
- Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload